Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this Story Child Abuse!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Year 2000 in november my brother's EX wife told my family a lie saying that I was being "abused" but she is actualy mentaly psychotic & she was a pill poper. Now me being like 7 or 8. Not knowing where to turn I said yes. That time I thought that scourge of god was a Beautiful Angel that decended from the sky. I was wrong. She lied & I became confused & puff the family split. Now a month later we found out that I was confused but I was still shoken up. We are hating the Scourge of God 'cuz I was mentaly abused by her lies to make my brother hers.

Now 2 or 1 years later my brother is in basic trainig in boot camp. Down in some other state. He left "it" home with his 2 beautiful children 1 a boy 2 a girl. The eldest is the boy & can tell what is happening. He was reconizing emotions & problems.
Well as I was saying the evil demon neglected to feed & nuture the 1 & 6 month infants OF HER OWN!!! Only to get my brother back home & because she is mentaly disabled & has a perpetual hate for all mankind.
Now I explain the nephew because when my mom & I bumped into the babies at the store with satin he was crying & holding out his hands for me mother & I to come back when we had to leave. That was the last time I saw him & her.
They are now in foster care & THEIR FOSTERS BELIEVE THAT THE EVIL DEMON IS NOOOOOT GUILTY!!! That evil liar can come up with so many lies to make my brother to seem like a total dud of a dad.
Well now my brother lives with me & my mom but old wounds never heal.

This was Told to me By a Friend She wanted Everyones oponion on it Because its Abuse! Please Tell me your Opioion!!
Child abuse is wrong oh so wrong. It happenens alot where im from.
Kazlyn
Child abuse is wrong oh so wrong. It happenens alot where im from.

What do you think about the story?
actually i have a friend like that. his father is a minister and a blackbelt and a good man. his mother died of cancer when he was a kid and when she was on her deathbed he (my friend and his little sis) didn't even get to see her cuz they were in foster care becasue someone (i forget who and i really don't want to ask him) said his father was abusive. so he never got to see his mother's last days and he was in foster care for no reason for a few years. now the situation is better. he lives with his dad and sister again and he's pretty kewl
rurouni_07
actually i have a friend like that. his father is a minister and a blackbelt and a good man. his mother died of cancer when he was a kid and when she was on her deathbed he (my friend and his little sis) didn't even get to see her cuz they were in foster care becasue someone (i forget who and i really don't want to ask him) said his father was abusive. so he never got to see his mother's last days and he was in foster care for no reason for a few years. now the situation is better. he lives with his dad and sister again and he's pretty kewl

Awww thats sad!
Im glad he's all rite!
the story is kinda confusing..........but i think child abuse is wrong!! scream scream scream
That story was sort of hard to understand..
Neglect is abuse, and if you do not report to CAS/CPS/DHS then you are letting her get away with it. If you can proove to the court and to CAS that you are fit familymembers to care for theses babies they should be with you not wards of the court!
child abuse makes me crying

But sometimes the little bastards need a smack or two.
Dani911
Year 2000 in november my brother's EX wife told my family a lie saying that I was being "abused" but she is actualy mentaly psychotic & she was a pill poper. Now me being like 7 or 8. Not knowing where to turn I said yes. That time I thought that scourge of god was a Beautiful Angel that decended from the sky. I was wrong. She lied & I became confused & puff the family split. Now a month later we found out that I was confused but I was still shoken up. We are hating the Scourge of God 'cuz I was mentaly abused by her lies to make my brother hers.

Now 2 or 1 years later my brother is in basic trainig in boot camp. Down in some other state. He left "it" home with his 2 beautiful children 1 a boy 2 a girl. The eldest is the boy & can tell what is happening. He was reconizing emotions & problems.
Well as I was saying the evil demon neglected to feed & nuture the 1 & 6 month infants OF HER OWN!!! Only to get my brother back home & because she is mentaly disabled & has a perpetual hate for all mankind.
Now I explain the nephew because when my mom & I bumped into the babies at the store with satin he was crying & holding out his hands for me mother & I to come back when we had to leave. That was the last time I saw him & her.
They are now in foster care & THEIR FOSTERS BELIEVE THAT THE EVIL DEMON IS NOOOOOT GUILTY!!! That evil liar can come up with so many lies to make my brother to seem like a total dud of a dad.
Well now my brother lives with me & my mom but old wounds never heal.

This was Told to me By a Friend She wanted Everyones oponion on it Because its Abuse! Please Tell me your Opioion!!

I don't get the story.
Abusing children to serve ones own selfish needs is just wrong. Ethically and morally she must be deprived.
At first I was thinking 'Well, if she's got mental issues, maybe it's not abuse.' Then I thought 'On the other hand, if she's smart enough to lie like she does, she's smart enough to understand what she's doing to her kids.'

Then I read Krystlanna's message, where she said "Neglect is Abuse". I was like 'Damn right it is!' I hate people like that... using their so-called mental issues as an excuse, and I almost fell for it. They're just cowards who don't know what their doing, and so they let their lives fall to pieces because they're to scared to figure out how to live. Makes me sick... scream
different people have different views on what child abuse is... unless im getting bruised or thrown into walls its not a big deal
My head hurts... I don't understand #-_-)
Mental disorders, such as the womens, creat things inside her head to make her believe them. My step mother was like that. Starving your kids IS child abuse. But since the women has this mental disorter she wouldnt be held accountible for her actions, she honestly cant help it...
Pathilogical liar, it means that when one lies, they believe them with a full heart, and dosnt care who gets hurt as long as what they say gets reconized as the -truth...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff