Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

No biggie. Especially considering who caught you, lol. Maybe avoid each other for a few days or a week. It'll pass like nothing happened.
Masturbating is normal and healthy. Surely he's done it himself a few times. But next time, you should probably do it at a time when you know you'll have privacy. I normally masturbate at night after everyone has gone to sleep for the night.
The Young City Bandit
xL0vexLess
caught by who?
it's embarrassing, but eventually you forget it and masturbate again, but smarter and more secretive XD

My older 22 year old brother

You should of just kept going and starred him down in the eye and finished whilst not even break eye contact

Also that must suck since I'm sure he has friends, just take him out to dinner then a movie and he'll forget all about it

wink
The Young City Bandit
xL0vexLess
caught by who?
it's embarrassing, but eventually you forget it and masturbate again, but smarter and more secretive XD

My older 22 year old brother

You should of just kept going and starred him down in the eye and finished whilst not even break eye contact

Also that must suck since I'm sure he has friends, just take him out to dinner then a movie and he'll forget all about it

wink

Lonely Stalker

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Arcobelano
Dolly Demon
Happened to me too, only my dad caught me.

You have no idea how awkward it was...

And it's not a joke either

what happened next?

For some reason, since i had the computer on at the same time he kept asking me where the webcam was and that he was going to take it away. It wasn't even on.

But yeah i couldn't look him in the eyes for a while but life goes on cool
xL0vexLess
caught by who?

and then you go mad and start making sexual advances at nothing.

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
SpazzySpunky
xL0vexLess
caught by who?

advances? rape the air o.o?
xL0vexLess
SpazzySpunky
xL0vexLess
caught by who?

******** yea

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
SpazzySpunky
xL0vexLess
SpazzySpunky
xL0vexLess
caught by who?

******** yea

haha
you made me think of the elevator scene in gangnam style xD

Wheezing Girl

Be better at keeping it secret, or don't do it at all.

Just forget it even happened.

Distinct Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
It's gonna be one of those unspoken things really. We're all human, we all do it, we just never see each other doing it. And like someone said, they aren't gonna mention it cos it's embarrassing for them too!

I think we all go through an experience like that in some way or another so rest easy that you aren't alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff