Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Smoker

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
What did you get caught in?
Get over it.
It's not like they caught you doing drugs or anything.
The conversation will go away in a week.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
I'm sure your brother would understand. I mean, it isn't like he's never masturbated unless he's some sort of hardcore Christian.
Well atleast its your bro. Its a part of life.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ignore it and if it happens again make a joke out of it. If I ever got caught doing that I'd say, "You like what you see?" They'd be too busy getting away or laughing to really pick on you lol

Unbeatable Noob

Lol who caught you?

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
My father apparently has heard me have sex before. It was very awkward when he told me. -___- But I was 20 at the time , so we just laughed it off....awkwardly.

Pup in Fluff's Partner

Seeker

Mom caught me before. Reaaallly awkward and she had a good laugh about it for weeks. It probably wouldnt have been so bad if it wasn't for my automatic lame excuse--"Um.. I'm giving myself a breast exam." xD Best thing to do is just brush it off, lock the door, and learn to be a ninja about it.
It's only awkward if you make it awkward bro
g h o s t i e the mule
Mom caught me before. Reaaallly awkward and she had a good laugh about it for weeks. It probably wouldnt have been so bad if it wasn't for my automatic lame excuse--"Um.. I'm giving myself a breast exam." xD Best thing to do is just brush it off, lock the door, and learn to be a ninja about it.
Atleast your mom is cool enough to just laugh it off.. my mom and me got in this huge fight about it. Hahaa and nice excuse lool
Jazin Kay
Learn to "ninjafap". Make NO sound. No grunts, no squishyhand sounds, nothing. Intake all of your surroundings.

Train your other hand to direct the mouse close to a "close" button or another browser tab. Listen for hallway movements BEFORE the door opens, and abort/postpone mission in an instant.

I mastered this. No dad, I'll play with my d**k if I want to. emotion_donotwant

you made my day thankyou. hahahaha i didn't know my style is called the "ninjafap" hahaha i call it my "stealth mode" XDD tip!!
The Young City Bandit

haha. i was caught once. but i did not know that i was caught. i thought he was sleeping but he just kept quiet about it. haha.

question: how did he caught you?

i would advice that you should first secure all doors and stuff.
but if you want to do it ecstatically with freedom and all, do it in the bathroom. if you cant hold your urges in your bed, do it in stealth mode. XDD

just like the other poster, it will not be awkward if you will not think it is. just learn from your "mistake" haha XDD
Dolly Demon
Happened to me too, only my dad caught me.

You have no idea how awkward it was...

And it's not a joke either

what happened next?
The Young City Bandit
My older 22 year old brother

you are supposed to feel embarrassed, but don't worry when he gets married at the wedding you can tell every one about how he caught you masturbating and how embarrassing it was for you.

or better tell his children when they are your age.

either way he will regret having caught you.
Feel like a winner, this is the only situation you will ever Alpha male.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff