Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just happened. I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to feel.

Apocalyptic Fatcat

It's gonna be a bit awkward. But you either get over it and move on, or live in constant fear and/or shame.

Edit: There's absolutely nothing shameful about masturbation. It's natural and we've all done it. Primates, dolphins, and other mammals all do it.

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
caught by who?
it's embarrassing, but eventually you forget it and masturbate again, but smarter and more secretive XD
xL0vexLess
caught by who?
it's embarrassing, but eventually you forget it and masturbate again, but smarter and more secretive XD

My older 22 year old brother

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Young City Bandit
xL0vexLess
caught by who?

My older 22 year old brother

22 year old male, must have at least masturbated in his past life as well. it's a common private thing, i'd stay on the down low for a week or two before getting back to the joy stick

Liberal Sex Symbol

He doesn't want anyone else to know he saw you grabbing your d**k as much as you don't want anyone to know.

Never bring it up, act normal, and he probably will to.

It never happened.

Lonely Stalker

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Happened to me too, only my dad caught me.

You have no idea how awkward it was...

And it's not a joke either
Just pretend nothing ever happened

Vicious Reveler

Your brother catching you is awkward, but not too bad. He will have done the same many times himself, he just didn't get caught. Lots of people do it, there's nothing wrong with it. Just try to be a little more stealthy next time.

I'm not sure what you're supposed to feel either, but as long as one of those feelings is not aroused, then you're going to be just fine.

Probably you're just both going to pretend it didn't happen and eventually the embarrassment will fade away..

Hilarious Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Have to be a bit more careful next time :')

Dangerous Lunatic

If you don't feel comfortable discussing it with the person who "caught" you, then perhaps putting a sign on your door that says "Please knock" or only doing it in the privacy of your bathroom might make it easier on you.
Masturbation is healthy and natural. You shouldn't feel ashamed or anything.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Learn to "ninjafap". Make NO sound. No grunts, no squishyhand sounds, nothing. Intake all of your surroundings.

Train your other hand to direct the mouse close to a "close" button or another browser tab. Listen for hallway movements BEFORE the door opens, and abort/postpone mission in an instant.

I mastered this. No dad, I'll play with my d**k if I want to. emotion_donotwant

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
The Young City Bandit
Just happened. I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to feel.

hahaha.....embarrassed? but its life think nothing of it.

gramps
It's probably as awkward for him as it is for you, so my advice is to pretend it never happened. Chances are, he won't bring it up if you don't. This is one of those things that's weird all around, so chances are, he wants to forget it just as much as you do.

Just lock your room door next time.

Chatty Gaian

I'm sorry, but I just chuckled at this topic of yours. Has your brother stayed far away from you or have you two been avoiding each other? If he isn't acting weird towards you just forget about it and move on with your life! xd I'm sure you're not the only one who got caught doing that but I must say it must be pretty funny catching someone doing that and then look at their faces.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff