Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Hey, guys so hears the story. I have want to become a children fantasy author since I was in middle school. I'm in college now, but last summer was one of the worse summers of my life. You see I use to be ms. goodie2shoes, never made-out with guy (only kissed one guy before), drank, or did drugs, but last summer I got really drunk for first time. There was this dude I told I didn't want to do anything with him and I reject his offer for a kiss earlier, but now I was drunk on his bed because there was no where else to sleep. Well he kept on pestering me by saying "let's play," and I reply with "I am virgin, I wanna stay that way." He replies with "You will, lets play," I say "pinkie promise" and he pinkie promise and ask again, I say nothing; so without my consent he takes off my shorts and goes down on me; I do nothing, I don't fight back...all I do is stare at the ceiling. I feel numb to it all, I don't feel any pleasure and I didn't like it - all I wanted was it to end and all I could think about was sad thoughts about my first boyfriend, who broke up with me a few months go. But then he says we should do the 69 and I don't want to, but I don't say anything. So he kind of helps me to sit-up right until I eventually in the position and for reason I do it. It takes less than minute before I start to cry. And that it for the night, but for some reason I stay over the next day because I don't want go home after what had happened. We make out and I give him a handjob and there's touching, but I won't take off my underwear. I later leave and never speak to him again. I meet another boy and kind of have a fling with him even though I don't like him and I know he only wants to sex from me. He doesn't care who I am and I'm just trying to replace the memory of the last incident with something I have more control in. I only get half naked with him and give him hand job and let him kiss my chest. I eventually end our fling without doing more. Anyways, this event has cause me a lot regret, guilt, disgust, depression, and I done a lot stupid things; like phone sex and letting some 30 year old rub his d**k on Skype while I change in back, not really caring about anything. However, I am slowly getting over it, and I don't drink or hangout with guys like that anymore. Now the main thing that bothers me is the fact I don't feel right about following my dreams. I don't think sex or sex acts are bad, not if you doing it with guy you like or it's your choice. But I hardly knew or cared for these guys and I let them step all over me. I want to follow my dreams, but I feel wrong doing so. Yes, maybe in some people eyes I'm still a virgin and maybe I haven't gone too far for almost 20 year old, but I feel gross. Can a girl who sucked d**k and had her tits sucked really write children books about fairies and unicorns? I just feel like I being a fake and trying to be innocent, when I'm not so innocent anymore. I really want continue following my dreams, but I feel wrong doing so. What you guys think?

BTW I didn't mean to use word "slut" badly, if want have sex with 20 guys their nothing wrong with that and your choice, I just thought made good title.

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
❝ Is this even a serious question? So long as you separate your personal life from your public one (as in, being an author), what's the issue? If you're worried, use a pen name. ❞

Dapper Poster

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm sorry but you seem like a troll. This is the second time you've posted this within a day...
Your career is over.
Authors are not allowed to have personal lives.

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
xScarlet_Cloudx
Hey, guys so hears the story. I have want to become a children fantasy author since I was in middle school. I'm in college now, but last summer was one of the worse summers of my life. You see I use to be ms. goodie2shoes, never made-out with guy (only kissed one guy before), drank, or did drugs, but last summer I got really drunk for first time. There was this dude I told I didn't want to do anything with him and I reject his offer for a kiss earlier, but now I was drunk on his bed because there was no where else to sleep. Well he kept on pestering me by saying "let's play," and I reply with "I am virgin, I wanna stay that way." He replies with "You will, lets play," I say "pinkie promise" and he pinkie promise and ask again, I say nothing; so without my consent he takes off my shorts and goes down on me; I do nothing, I don't fight back...all I do is stare at the ceiling. I feel numb to it all, I don't feel any pleasure and I didn't like it - all I wanted was it to end and all I could think about was sad thoughts about my first boyfriend, who broke up with me a few months go. But then he says we should do the 69 and I don't want to, but I don't say anything. So he kind of helps me to sit-up right until I eventually in the position and for reason I do it. It takes less than minute before I start to cry. And that it for the night, but for some reason I stay over the next day because I don't want go home after what had happened. We make out and I give him a handjob and there's touching, but I won't take off my underwear. I later leave and never speak to him again. I meet another boy and kind of have a fling with him even though I don't like him and I know he only wants to sex from me. He doesn't care who I am and I'm just trying to replace the memory of the last incident with something I have more control in. I only get half naked with him and give him hand job and let him kiss my chest. I eventually end our fling without doing more. Anyways, this event has cause me a lot regret, guilt, disgust, depression, and I done a lot stupid things; like phone sex and letting some 30 year old rub his d**k on Skype while I change in back, not really caring about anything. However, I am slowly getting over it, and I don't drink or hangout with guys like that anymore. Now the main thing that bothers me is the fact I don't feel right about following my dreams. I don't think sex or sex acts are bad, not if you doing it with guy you like or it's your choice. But I hardly knew or cared for these guys and I let them step all over me. I want to follow my dreams, but I feel wrong doing so. Yes, maybe in some people eyes I'm still a virgin and maybe I haven't gone too far for almost 20 year old, but I feel gross. Can a girl who sucked d**k and had her tits sucked really write children books about fairies and unicorns? I just feel like I being a fake and trying to be innocent, when I'm not so innocent anymore. I really want continue following my dreams, but I feel wrong doing so. What you guys think?

BTW I didn't mean to use word "slut" badly, if want have sex with 20 guys their nothing wrong with that and your choice, I just thought made good title.

You are not some stereotypical "slut", you are a complex individual just like most people are. Of course you can be the most sexually promiscuous girl and still enjoy and create the cutest childish things. You may not be innocent sexually, but that doesn't mean you must be not innocent in all other areas of your character.

Deathly Protagonist

as long as your children's book isnt some creepy liberal feminist sex and BDSM positive themed story, sure why not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff