Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
******** psycho, never have sex with him again. If he ever thought you were prego, expect someone like him to drop some poison or induced miscarriage drugs into your cup or go ax crazy. He's seriously a stupid piece of s**t. If he was so scared about pregnancy, he should have just ran you to the nearest pharmacy to get you some Plan B.

Before you dump him, let him know you're not pregnant. Even if you did become pregnant, just lie and say you're not so you never get attacked by him.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Zultim
This time, I am actually accepting rude comments and name-calling.
My questions are in red. =)
Thank you for your time.

-I broke up with my ex-boyfriend. A few months later, I found someone else. (Call me what you want.)
-I thought he was pretty cool. (We've been together for almost a year.)
-So a week ago, the condom broke.
-He freaked out.
-He started cussing, stood up and told me that if I get pregnant, he would have to stick a wire in there.
-I got mad, but tried to calm him down. I said, "I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me getting pregnant."
-He looked down at me and said, "I'm not ********' worried about you. I'm worried about your birth control."
-I told him which one I was on...which...could be the reason why it tore...(Nuva Ring. Yes; I've read in the booklet that you can leave it in. I did not think about it very much...)
-He went on and on.
-Then he wanted to SEE which clinic I got the birth control from. (Like I was lying.)
-I told him the street and he went the other way. I told him and he got ANGRIER.
-After he saw the clinic with his own eyes, he told me that he hates it when girls lie to him. Apparently he had four pregnancy scares and it really bothered him.
-I assured him that I would not lie to him and he just scoffed at me.
-He dropped me off at the house and I texted him the next evening: "####, are you feeling better?" I WAS concerned...
-Four days went by with no answer...
-I texted, "A response would have been nice."
-A minute later he replied, "Yeah."

I'm sorry my story is long. I thought I should mention everything.

-If you were in my situation, would you ever want to see him again?
-Do you think his reaction was typical?
-Why do you think he ignored my text?
-Can you explain how I was the bad person? (I'm usually the bad one.)
-Have you been in a similar situation? What did you do?
-Ideas, thoughts, comments, opinions?

Honestly, I do not want to see his face again. I just want to see what other people think.

this is simple.....he is not a good person for the things that he has said and done.....find someone that cares about you, not just for sex but you as a beautiful young women....they are out there. No more douchbags girl

gramps

Fluffy Wolf

Holy s**t, I'd be terrified. That is NOT a guy you want to be around. I understand being worried about accidental pregnancy, but he takes it WAY too far. Like to abusive levels. If he can't trust his gf to take her birth control properly, he shouldn't be in a relationship. He needs to work on his own issues before committing to anybody. That's scary. I'd definitely break up with him.

Invisible Senshi

Lilith_Lilium
******** psycho, never have sex with him again. If he ever thought you were prego, expect someone like him to drop some poison or induced miscarriage drugs into your cup or go ax crazy. He's seriously a stupid piece of s**t. If he was so scared about pregnancy, he should have just ran you to the nearest pharmacy to get you some Plan B.

Before you dump him, let him know you're not pregnant. Even if you did become pregnant, just lie and say you're not so you never get attacked by him.

That is a scary thought, but you're right...I can almost imagine it. =I
I should have my words ready by 5PM; he should be at his house by then. I will make sure I tell him that I'm not pregnant and we're through.

(You guys are really helping me! This is so much better than what I was going to do: ignore him.)

Invisible Senshi

young dryas
Holy s**t, I'd be terrified. That is NOT a guy you want to be around. I understand being worried about accidental pregnancy, but he takes it WAY too far. Like to abusive levels. If he can't trust his gf to take her birth control properly, he shouldn't be in a relationship. He needs to work on his own issues before committing to anybody. That's scary. I'd definitely break up with him.

You're right. I'm not gonna lie: I was pretty scared. At first, when he started cussing, I felt annoyed. By the time he told me about the wire, I got mad...but I was still going to try to be civilized and explain things. I tried to tell him that everything was fine and he just...eh. Got worse. I started feeling scared after he wanted to see the clinic; I already wanted to go. I get nervous around angry people.

I think he does need to work on his issues; I don't feel like dealing with another ANGRY FIT CUZ YOU ARE A LIAR; MY EX-GIRLFRIEND WAS A LIAR situation.
Zultim
young dryas

You're right. I'm not gonna lie: I was pretty scared. At first, when he started cussing, I felt annoyed. By the time he told me about the wire, I got mad...but I was still going to try to be civilized and explain things. I tried to tell him that everything was fine and he just...eh. Got worse. I started feeling scared after he wanted to see the clinic; I already wanted to go. I get nervous around angry people.

I think he does need to work on his issues; I don't feel like dealing with another ANGRY FIT CUZ YOU ARE A LIAR; MY EX-GIRLFRIEND WAS A LIAR situation.

Yet another reason to break up with him: he holds you responsible for the actions of his ex (if she did lie to him; birth control failure and miscarriages do happen).

Invisible Senshi

misheru105
Yet another reason to break up with him: he holds you responsible for the actions of his ex (if she did lie to him; birth control failure and miscarriages do happen).

Hmmm...I did not think of it that way. I just thought he grouped all women together or something.
Thank you for the extra reason. I do not want to be a liar just because of someone else.
Zultim
misheru105

Hmmm...I did not think of it that way. I just thought he grouped all women together or something.
Thank you for the extra reason. I do not want to be a liar just because of someone else.

He probably does group all women together, but that is still not okay. His ex's actions only shows what type of character she has, not the type of character you have. He shouldn't act like it does and needs to accept that everyone is different before he gets in his next relationship.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I would have nothing to do with that person EVER again. I am sorry, but he is trash for being that way with you. Are you his ex? NO! Should you be treated like someone you are not? NO! So, screw him, and not in the fun-happy way, and move on to better guys. heart

10,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
I'd drop him fast. He is not worth your time. Threatening to stick a wire up there is freaking SCARY, i mean, chances are he won't, but what if he does plan to toss you down a flight of stairs or something if it ends up you are pregnant? (which you almost certainly aren't.)

Lucky Star

Yeah.
Like everyone else said, dump his psycho a**

That's completely ridiculous. Once I dated a guy and told him I was 3 days late, he lost his s**t went on about how I was a whore and it was all my fault for being such a slut and he didn't want to be with me blah blah blah.
So glad I wasn't pregnant with that douche. I dumped his a** immediately
He wants his toy until a serious problem arises. It shows he has commitment issues. Break up and move on. He is likely to do with over any serious issues.

Chatty Smoker

I don't see what breaking up with your ex and finding someone new a few months later has to do with it. That's totally normal to find someone new...

Anyway, no, his reaction is not normal. If he really can't trust you to take birth control, why is he dating you? If he thinks you might be "lying like all the other girls", why is he dating you? He sounds like a hidden crazy person and his reaction is a huge red flag. He blatantly said he doesn't care about you, only about your birth control. So if you ever got pregnant, he'd probably force an abortion on you or worse. Does that sound like a guy you want to date? What a p***k.

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-If you were in my situation, would you ever want to see him again?
******** no.
I would've dumped him when he accused me of being a liar.
-Do you think his reaction was typical?
No.
He's blaming YOU for s**t his exes did.
That right there is a red flag enough to call it because who knows what else he'd get mad about because of them.
-Why do you think he ignored my text?
Because he's a childish asshat.
-Can you explain how I was the bad person? (I'm usually the bad one.)
You weren't?
Why do you keep saying s**t like this?
-Have you been in a similar situation? What did you do?
Not to that extent.
Though, when I was living with my ex at the time and I thought I could be prego he sneered and said "that kid ain't mine" even though he damn well knew he, at the time, was the last person I ******** and that incident was the final straw that made me get over his pathetic a** completely.
Had anyone acted the way your bf did though, I would've ripped into him good and been done with it.
-Ideas, thoughts, comments, opinions?
He's a scumbag.
Drop him and find someone worth your time.
Holy crap, that is not at all the mature or adult way to react in that situation.

As far as I know, NuvaRing won't cause the condom to break, and even if the condom does break.... well, you're on hormonal birth control as well so you should be safe.

The fact that he flew into a bling fury over quite literally nothing and started acting like a child makes me wonder how often he's done other stuff like this. Or how often it will happen again.

Part of being in a relationship is having a back up plan for when stuff like this happens. Hell part of having sex is understanding these things can happen. His reaction was not at all appropriate to the situation and I would not someone like that in my life. His extreme unwillingness to communicate does not suggest emotional maturity at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff