Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you here to help?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 21, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

This may not be the biggest issue in the world.... but I need help!!

okay, I have this wonderful boyfriend ever, and we can do anything together. Alomost. Now, I feel comfortable cuddling and kissing on the cheek, but I really want to kiss him, you know, on the lips.... but I don't know how... when.... Can anyone help me.... PLEASE?
My friends have told me to practice on my hand...I never have done that. I don't know, I am still waiting for my first kiss.
_Oboe_Mistress_

okay, I have this wonderful boyfriend ever, and we can do anything together. Alomost. Now, I feel comfortable cuddling and kissing on the cheek, but I really want to kiss him, you know, on the lips.... but I don't know how... when.... Can anyone help me.... PLEASE?
you kan iether be lazy and wate for him to kiss u.....or u can kiss him first.....to kiss him all u have to do is make shur that your mouth isnt like filled with spit and then shove your tounge into his mouth
How comfortable is he with being kissed on the cheek and such? If he's pretty comfortable, go ahead and give it a shot. If nothing else, it would be a new experience, right?
DarkestFlame
_Oboe_Mistress_

you kan iether be lazy and wate for him to kiss u.....or u can kiss him first.....to kiss him all u have to do is make shur that your mouth isnt like filled with spit and then shove your tounge into his mouth

Well... I don't think I am ready for a 'make-out' session, just a simple kiss
jeez darkest, u gotta start off slow man...just lean in close and u will jst know what to do..just line up your lips
AdobeThief
How comfortable is he with being kissed on the cheek and such? If he's pretty comfortable, go ahead and give it a shot. If nothing else, it would be a new experience, right?

I would say he is pretty comfortable kissing on the cheek, he does it every time I see him.. I just get really nervous and back out when I try to kiss him on the lips
housey2
jeez darkest, u gotta start off slow man...just lean in close and u will jst know what to do..just line up your lips
......thats how i lerned how to kiss sweatdrop
DarkestFlame
housey2
......thats how i lerned how to kiss sweatdrop

lol... well.... I think I might try the slow way....
I say just go for it, when your cuddling with him somtime...just head for those lips. You don't need to practise or anything, just go for it. I think it would make it all the more special.

- ninja
When the time is right just kiss him and if he backs out then talk to him about it.

good luck exclaim

heart slim
Well I only had my first kiss kinda recently and well I kissed him and well just go for it because after you have that first kiss it will be so much easier and such
It's also really hard, cause he is almos a foot talle than me
Well look sweety if u just want a pop kiss just get near him and when he kisses ur cheek just kiss his lips thats wat i did hehehe but that was 7 years ago lol but yea it worked for me hehehe xd
Wait 'till you two are cuddling, then just kinda, lean in for a kiss. If he doesn't react right away, just go all the way and give him a short, sweet kiss on the lips. That's what I did. Lol.

heart Good luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces