Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's pretty damn sketchy actually. Don't let him do that to you. He shouldn't be accepting what are clearly romantic advances from other men.
Going out? with another guy? and not telling you? Uhhh, I don't think so.
Doesn't matter how much trust you have for the person, you should STILL be worried.
If my boyfriend did that s**t to me, im sorry, but no. The answer is HELLLLLLLLLLLL no.
I mean, I understand you trust him, that's a good thing, but you cant EVER fully trust ANYBODY but yourself, not even your family members.
You have to put your foot down, or else he is going to keep doing this.
You have to tell him straight up what you like and what you don't like, and if he doesn't understand, then he isn't worth it. Ask him how he would feel. Always tell them to put themselves in that position, cause it works sometimes.
If you know you deserve better, then leave him.
Seriously, leaving someone like him is just an opportunity to meet someone better.
Stone him!!!!! *Cough* Dump his a**.
I guess in some way this is cheating, but you can't dump him because you're too p***y to come out.

If you knew him at all, you'd know he is doing this to get your attention, to see if you will come out for him, if he really means that much to you.

I think he is doing this as a cry for help from you

Stop being so selfish and making him feel dirty. Because that's what it sounds like.

I know sure as hell I wouldn't wana be someone's dirty little secret for that long, with no chance of going public, being able to hold hands in public, or kiss someone when you want to.

Yeah, he shoouldn't do this, but maybe he is out off options? Showing you that he can have someone who IS preparedd to be open and public with him. Show him off and be proud of their partner

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What a dumbass.. You should dump him. Clearly he doesn't care about the 3 years you've been together >_>
id say he is more interested in this other guy than u. make him want U more than the other dude. Then he might go to u instead of that other dude. Might work. U should lead him on instead of him leading on him.

Lonely Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dump him, he's cheating on you. If you are uncomfortable with it, he's cheating on you. And he obviously doesn't care, and lied to you about it.

Heated Visionary

Move on. Find someone who loves and respects you.

Truthful Friend

9,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
As much as it may hurt you, I think you know you need to do.
If he's going to be doing things like that while you're in a relationship with him then he's probably not worth your time.
It'll hurt in the short run, but you could be a lot happier in the long run.

Good luck heart

Rainbow Dog

Sounds like a fat mouthed lie to me.
Get out now hun. This guy doesn't deserve you, your love or your trust.

Princess Sweetheart

Bovidae

Dear OP,

I think it is already clear to you that his behaviour is not ok. He is cheating on you and is clearly inexperienced at doing so. This is typical behaviour for cheaters to try and make you feel ok with it, lying to you about it to get to that goal, and it never ends well. I think you know already that you should do one of two things:

1. Leave right now and don't look back.

2. Give him the choice: you or the other man.

While you might lean more towards option 2, since you've had such a long standing relationship with this man, I ask you, OP, would you really want to spend the rest of your life with a cheater?
Dude, talk to your boyfriend. Have a serious talk. That doesn't sound like a good idea to me at all. That would make me so uncomfortable /:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff