Welcome to Gaia! ::

Same problem. My boyfriends korean, and his mom and family dont want me with him becuase I'm white. mad
Races are a socially conceived notion that does not really exist. We are all the same on the inside (for the most part).

If we were really different races, science would classify us under different species. Failing that, subspecies. It has not happened, and it never will.

We make look different on the outside, but we are all humans. Why is it so hard to see this? I do not see color. I feel uncomfortable even using the words "Black" and "White" to describe people because I feel that I am relying on terms that describe people poorly.

When someone asks where my friends are from, I say they are from wherever city they live. If they ask what country, I say that that is where they were born, but that does not change much.

I have two friends who are brothers, Pesh and Chet. Their parents came from India, but Pesh and Chet were born in Tanzania. Are they Tanzanian or Indian?

Neither. They're human.
Alohilani
My mom disapproves of black-white relationships because she says it's not fair to the children the result from the union, because they're often stigmatized by both races.

My dad, well, he just hates anybody who isn't white, straight, and psuedo-christian.

Nah. Blacks accept half white and black babies as if they're full black. It's whites that don't want nothing to do with 'em cause they're all ******-like and s**t like that.

To the person who said that sickle cell analogy, study biology. One, the chances of that happening are slim to none. Two, is that a black having that outside of Africa is also slim to none. By your sig, you're Korean. We all know that Korean parents are racist already, so no doubt it extended to you.
color isnt real souls are either pure or impure and your race has no say in the purity of it
headbanger29
Becaus eit can lead to health issues in your child.
that is a falsifide rumore and has no place in a world of eclectic people and spiritual energies
it's because of how their parents raised them, it's not their fault, they were influenced by parents....
Zombie Eel
It ******** up the gene pool, that's why.

Call it an impurity.
people you consider other people a impurity to this world have an impurity in their line of thought -_-
shadorbus
Zombie Eel
It ******** up the gene pool, that's why.

Call it an impurity.
people you consider other people a impurity to this world have an impurity in their line of thought -_-
i ment to say people who not people you
psycho_bunny2009
it's because of how their parents raised them, it's not their fault, they were influenced by parents....
we all have a brain we all can reason out that mabey their parents were wrong

if we all went by what our parents thought we'ed all be a bunch of drones and things would never change

true we all pick up things from our parents but we still have freedom of thought
one day everybody is goin to be the same color and nobody will care about races I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because they grew up in time were it was taboo. are you that dumb that you couldn't figure that out on your own

Friendly Friend

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Probably for the same reasons why some people don't like homosexuals: it seems "unnatural" to them.
Its only been forty years since the civil rights movement Old habits die hard but thats no excuse still they should be sensitve to the fact that you live in a different era now where we are all equal by law (Ha!) And to all those other ******** here that thinks that Blacks are inferior kiss my A**!
Hello They dont believe inracial realtinship you dumbass. Your part of thepeople that give blacks a bad name. Who really cares abyour black a**. I got Friends whose asses are hell of alot nicer then yours and dont need to swear every five minutes to be understand. Sorry but I hold Those African Americans, canadains brits... At a higher regrade the street s**t. And I would have passiante relationshop With a Afircan decedant that didn't act like an idiot.

Friendly Friend

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Raziel_Logan
Hello They dont believe inracial realtinship you dumbass. Your part of thepeople that give blacks a bad name. Who really cares abyour black a**. I got Friends whose asses are hell of alot nicer then yours and dont need to swear every five minutes to be understand. Sorry but I hold Those African Americans, canadains brits... At a higher regrade the street s**t. And I would have passiante relationshop With a Afircan decedant that didn't act like an idiot.

And you make white people look like retards. I bet you're real proud of yourself, aren't you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff