Welcome to Gaia! ::

god made us all for a reason mayb ures iss to let everybody know that u can love different racs
there is no goddamn health problems with ******** interracial children...holy s**t.......
Marquis Pantydraws
if you cant see passed the dirty that is your boyfriend, then you like him should be hang. In all serious though. If your boyfriend is living the "gansta" life, leave him and save yourself a nice future, plus you get the blessings of your parents. Parents know best.
no no hes not like that he's really caring and sensitive he cried when he found out that in a month or so he has to leave me and move he actually hates rap
Euraj Xaitsume
It has only been seen as morally straight for a white and a black to be together for about forty years. Unfortunately, people haven't become color-blind as people wanted them to.

I have to concure... Its rather sad that we can't get past our bloddy skin and look at a persons soul sad
millinear_sheffield
Zombie Eel
It ******** up the gene pool, that's why.

Call it an impurity.

what!? your as bad as my dad! impurity? i think that what ever there color is that its the best one. your awful
and health issues? this guy acts white lol hes skater and really good at it too!

Oh, please. I'm talking about psychological impact.

It's like drawing a black dot on a white board. There are neural reactions that direct focus to that particular spot. Objections arise.

Better yet, having a smudge on a painting by John Constable or Velazquez. Some might appreciate the smudge, but most don't like having discontinuity.
I still don't get why people dislike blacks. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them. It's not what you look like externally, but what you look like internally that counts. I really wish people would just get over their hate of blacks. It's so cruel to treat them meanly, even though there are so many GOOD black people. It's so mean just dto discriminate because of color...... sad
Zombie Eel
millinear_sheffield
Zombie Eel

Call it an impurity.

what!? your as bad as my dad! impurity? i think that what ever there color is that its the best one. your awful
and health issues? this guy acts white lol hes skater and really good at it too!

It's like drawing a black dot on a white board. There are neural reactions that direct focus to that particular spot. Objections arise.

Better yet, having a smudge on a painting by John Constable or Velazquez. Some might appreciate the smudge, but most don't like having discontinuity.
ure rude every color is the best no matter wut and like everybody ses its a frree "country" she can date whoever she wants to
evil_chick_dragon
Zombie Eel
millinear_sheffield
Zombie Eel

Call it an impurity.

ure rude every color is the best no matter wut and like everybody ses its a frree "country" she can date whoever she wants to

THAT is a subjective standpoint. You probably don't even know what I was saying...
Zombie Eel

Call it an impurity.

Wow. Sarcasm at it's best. Or.. I hope it is...
Zombie Eel
millinear_sheffield
Zombie Eel

Call it an impurity.

DuDE!!! I might Have my issues with peoples race when they go around flaunting it but your being just plain racist...
Airigi
Wow. Sarcasm at it's best. Or.. I hope it is...
Either way, it's not very funny.
i think one day every body is gunna be the same color so who cars who haves sex w/ who or if who stays a virgin it dont matter u shold luv ppl for their personality not their color
Ugh. You're all so unartistic.

Forget it. Stick with your dogmatic, narrow minds. You're all bandwagonists.
if u say sooo...........
it's because they're racist assholes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas