Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, so im really confused, cause i like guys, but recently ive been feeling those "liking" feelings for girls too. ...i have friends who are bi and gay and so on, and this stuff doesnt really bother me, but i really want to know....
advice please? blaugh (be nice)

Anxious Blob

Everybody goes through that in their life. I once thought I was bi because I liked this girl, but after being kissed by her, I can honestly say: I'm fully heterosexual.

Just wait around and get kissed by one, you'll know then.
If i am bi, how do i tell my friends, .... one of which is a morman? sweatdrop
how do you tell if your bi?
if you like kissing girls and want to have sex with them, its a safe bet you might be bi, and who cares if you are, if your friends cant accept it, they arent good friends
Well, I am bi. Are the feeling specific to one girl, or is it a general feeling, or towards several girl? Could you imagine yourself dating these girl. Give it time. You will know eventually. Most of it is how you view yourself. I consider myself to be bisexual because I find girls attractive. I have dated several girls, but I know that I want to marry a man. I prefer men, but am still bi. Some people would consider me straight as I am in a relationship with a straight man and have every intention of spending the rest of my life with him, but I choose to call myself bi and that is what matters.

Anxious Blob

Well I don't know how you can tell, but try and be kissed by one. If your digusted, you're not. If you're a bit more attracted you are. (This might not be true)
In any case, didn't you say all of your friends are gay/bi? So why would they care.
And if some aren't and they neglect you for the fact of you being bi, then they we're NEVER friends in the first place. You don't need people that judge you because of your tastes.
Kittori
Well I don't know how you can tell, but try and be kissed by one. If your digusted, you're not. If you're a bit more attracted you are. (This might not be true)
In any case, didn't you say all of your friends are gay/bi? So why would they care.
And if some aren't and they neglect you for the fact of you being bi, then they we're NEVER friends in the first place. You don't need people that judge you because of your tastes.
Not ALL of my friends, but many
I had a dream that i kissed one of my friends... a girl.. and i liked it... blaugh
i completely understand what you're going through, i just started liking one of my friends all of a sudden, someone who has really helped me out is ShAyNe_LeEvY,, if you PM or IM her i'm sure that she'll be able to help you too

Love-Luke(Melissa)

PS: it'll all turn out alright, we only live once wink
i guess im lucky cause my school is pretty ok about sexual preferences.. blaugh
horsegirl123

that you are man, at my school they can find ways of expeltion if someone is too open about anything(anything that doesn't agree with the catholic way)
NerdyChica
horsegirl123

that you are man, at my school they can find ways of expeltion if someone is too open about anything(anything that doesn't agree with the catholic way)

im sorry, that sux big time... at my school they are like " oh ya, he's gay, isnt that awsome?" as big mouthed gay guy struts down hall with his friends... blaugh
quote]

im sorry, that sux big time... at my school they are like " oh ya, he's gay, isnt that awsome?" as big mouthed gay guy struts down hall with his friends... blaugh

heart dude! i would totally love to see that one day! heart
ah, frap my post just died on me.

Oh well, I basically said may be you're liking other girls because everyone else around you are doing it? Or may be because you only like that one gal? Overall, we're picky about the person we like. If you really like someone it shouldn't matter on their gender. Love is love no matter what shape or size it comes in right?
Well.. if you continue to like the same-sex as your older, it's more-then-likly your Bi. I am, Because ive been liking other girls, and guys for almost 2 1/2years now. nothing has changed. no one will change. i haven't had second thoughts about ti either

on a side note: I think I like guys more then girls tho. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces