Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really really care about my friend (let's call him Jason) and we started going out and then the next day he broke up with me because he said he still cared for his friend (and I'll call her sara). I was crushed. I didn't want him hurt because he likes her but she likes Jason's friend who is my ex. Jason asked out Sara but she said no but she still wanted to be friends. Jason and I were friends again but we also started getting close again and I thought since she told him no that we could get back together. So we started going out again. He told me he felt so bad for breaking up with me before he thought about killing himself. He told me he cared about me a lot but he didn't want to share his heart because he still cared about Sara but now I was sure he forgot about her. After a while he broke up with me again because he still cared about her and once again he told me how sorry he was and how he couldn't help that he liked her and he said he had been hurt so much that he never wanted to hurt anyone else cus he knew how it felt . He I didn't deserve it. He told me all he wanted was for someone to care about him and not leave him or hurt him and I told him that I would prove myself to him that I wouldn't leave him and that I cared about him more than anything. We were friends again and got close and went out again. He tried ignoring her and avoiding her. We were really close. We started kissing and hugging all time at school and we couldn't be out of each others sight. Then he broke up with me again. He said he regretted it because he said I didn't deserve it because I never hurt him and I never did anything wrong and he is confused. So now were friends again so I don't know what to do....Can anyone help?
You dump him.

Believe me, one of my boyfriends was like that. He was a bit of a passive-aggressive a*****e, and honestly, lines like that make you codependent and lead to a very bad relationship.

Seriously, NEVER swear stuff like that. Relationships should be loving, but each person should also be able to stand on their own.
Stop going out with him? He's just going to keep dumping you...So stop dating him...Its obviously not "meant" to be and there's plenty of other guys to date.
Veive
You dump him.

Believe me, one of my boyfriends was like that. He was a bit of a passive-aggressive a*****e, and honestly, lines like that make you codependent and lead to a very bad relationship.

Seriously, NEVER swear stuff like that. Relationships should be loving, but each person should also be able to stand on their own.
I don't want to leave him because his life has been crap and I want to show him there are nice people in the world and he is the most caring person I know....we have been friends for a while so I know.
Veive
You dump him.

double post
Wow, that guy has some weird problems... Get a school counselor to help..?

Oh, but come on! Suicidal thoughts because of teenage love??
just because you dump him doesnt mean you dont care about him and wont be there for him. you can still be really really good trusting friends who are there for eachother without dating. after my bf broke up with me we stayed good friends and we still are, he helps me with my crap life and im lucky to have him. im sure he will understand if he really cares about you
If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't believe him anymore... if someone really loves he or she should be sure about what he or she feels... If you want to dump him, leave him alone some days so he can understand who he likes the most.
Seriously, I had the exact same happen. I said the exact same thing.

Either you dump him for good or you dump him until he can stand on his own.

I ended up in an abusive relationship for six months, until my boyfriend dumped me and left me feeling incredibly lost. When you've depended so much on someone (and on their dependence on you), it's like they've stolen your future.

I learned my lesson.
Irisyame
If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't believe him anymore... if someone really loves he or she should be sure about what he or she feels... If you want to dump him, leave him alone some days so he can understand who he likes the most.
I guess I am a sucker for him sweatdrop he was always there when I was hurting from my last bf which is his friend.
Veive
Seriously, I had the exact same happen. I said the exact same thing.

Either you dump him for good or you dump him until he can stand on his own.

I ended up in an abusive relationship for six months, until my boyfriend dumped me and left me feeling incredibly lost. When you've depended so much on someone (and on their dependence on you), it's like they've stolen your future.

I learned my lesson.
it seems like all guys are the same xp

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Since he cannot make-up his mind about what he wants, the only thing that you can really do now is be there for him and support him as a good friend. If he can ever decide what he truly wants to do, then go with the flow of things and see where it takes you, but also be on guard for your own sake; you do not need to be hurt by his inability to decide on what he wants.
Sensedog
Since he cannot make-up his mind about what he wants, the only thing that you can really do now is be there for him and support him as a good friend. If he can ever decide what he truly wants to do, then go with the flow of things and see where it takes you, but also be on guard for your own sake; you do not need to be hurt by his inability to decide on what he wants.
that sounds good biggrin thank you
Nah, I'm currently smitten with a guy who's absolutely amazingly... androgynous. He's really wonderful and smart and awesome, and we're good friends.

Just remember, relationships should only be built when they're unnecessary for the strength of each person. If one of you needs the other for support all the time, it's not going to get very far and will often turn out badly. Mutual respect and strength are both important.

What I'd suggest is just leaving him alone until he's recovered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff