Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well you're going to have to see/talk to him sometime right? So, you mine as well think of what to say while you have the chance.
Sukarinwolf
Hiya. I've been in highschool for twenty days now and I have a crush on this guy Nathan. He's a Jr. He found out yesterday that I liked him, but I found out he likes me. All of today I've been avoiding him because I am so nervous to see him. I'm mostly scared because he knows that I like him. What should I do?

Dude! This totaly happened to me my junior year. I liked this guy who was a senior, and we happened to be in band. Well one night either I or one of my friends said something to him, and I was SO embarassed to see him the next day! Well the next day happened, and at band practice I saw him (I kinda HAD to, he was my section leader x.x ) and he didn't say anything about it. He just talked to me like we were normal and it was all good. Hell, we're STILL friends...so if this guy is cool, He'll just acknowlege it, and not say anything about it, or if he really likes you and wants to do something about it, he'll say something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff