Welcome to Gaia! ::

as much as I want to say too slow

you two are going wayyyyyyyyyy fast!]

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Okay, I don't have a boyfriend but i have a crush on this gut since fourth grade. He's so sweet and kind, sometimes I wish he was boyfriend but I know it'll probably never happen because i'm too ugly to have a chance with anyone. I'll grow old living in a house alone with 27 and a half cats. crying crying crying
1) People walk slow
2) Too many divorces
3) Too many STDs

The world is retarded.
At least wait until both of you are done with college. Sure it's all right if it crosses your mind every now and then, but to actually decide on it now would be taking a risk.
i don't think ur going to fast or to slow i'd say just right
i want to get things strait, who the hell said we were having kids now?! I mean i want to wait to get my degree to do that!
As long as you just talk about it I guess it's OK.. but geez, it would scare me of surprised
There's a huge difference between talking about things and actually doing them, right? Assuming that you're both 16, chances are that you're probably too young to get married anyway (I know that you can here in Scotland at 16, but I have no idea about anywhere else ... 18 for the rest of the UK, anyway). Moving in with eachother ... well ... it may sound like a fun idea, but it's a big step to take. Take this from first hand experience (I share a flat with my boyfriend and a couple of other friends), when you're living with someone, it feels great at first, and getting to see them so often is brilliant, but sometimes it can feel completely like you've jumped in at the deep end, or that you really need to get away to get some space from them. We'd been going out for about the same amount of time as you and your boyfriend have now (though a couple of years older), which was probably far too early ... if it wasn't for the other guys in our flat we'd probably have ripped eachothers' heads off by now! sweatdrop Definitely give it a bit more time before you make a decision like that ...

I don't think it's necessarily going to quickly to be talking about things like that, if you're both really serious about your relationship with eachother, but actually going ahead and doing it might be something to think a little bit longer about ...
holy crap kid slooooow it down. your only 16 you have the rest of ur life to live. give it a few more years. live a little. if u like him THAT much u still have the rest of ur life to be together. u only get to live once.
i_luv_moose
okay...i have the most wonderful boyfriend in the freaking world. We have been going out almost 7 months and we are already talking about moving in together, marriage, and kids. Are we moving to fast? Kepp in mind i am 16 yers old. Please help.

(im really a girl) Im 15, almost 16 and in a week it will be me and my b/f 1 year anni.
Sure we both have talked about how it would be cool and how we think we will most likely be able to live together and whatnot for college but we still arn't all "I have to get you a ring! and save up for our appartment!" If you get along REALLY well, and etc. then I guess you can hope for the best, and don't get too serious about it or talking about how you want to do these things with people that won't understand, or atleast be very clear about how you know it couldn't work out and etc. otherwise, you look like a real moron.
Oh and 7 months, hell even 1 year isn't alot. My 1st b/f went out with me for 6-7 months and I thought I loved him enough to date him through highschool, he seems nice and what not and then I found out the entire time he was just cheating on me with a bunch of, sort of say "easy girls." stare
For me I wouldn't legally get married till like late 20s even if Im with the same guy im with now, but thats just me. I know a girl whos 23 now and has been in 3 marriages already...in the past 3 years. So...I see no point in getting married till at, the earlyest, 25 and thats if you've been dating the guy for years.
xxRURI
way way way too fast. at the rate you're going, you'll be married at age 18 and have kids by 19.

And then won't go to college and will have to have multiple jobs to make ends meet. But secretly your husband has the money but he uses it to support his other family in the trailer park down the road. His other wife is much more attractive because she isn't all was exausted from working. Once you find out you become a raging alcoholic. But you still want your babies daddy in your life because you think he still loves you. Meanwhile your kids who are now 7 are looking up to the dealers a couple trailers down because you are too busy worrying about your and Daddy's relationship to care about them. Then his mistress will move and he will want full custady. You will fight in court but will be too poor to afford a good lawyer. You will lose. But then you take it to Jerry Springer as your last resort.

biggrin D Long story short. Start ********.
i never been in this kind of situation but i dont believe i should tell you what to do......so i would say follow ur heart heart , do what u think is right to you and people might respect it, some might not......but its ur choice to make....so make it count....ur whole life depends on ur choice.
i_luv_moose
okay...i have the most wonderful boyfriend in the freaking world. We have been going out almost 7 months and we are already talking about moving in together, marriage, and kids. Are we moving to fast? Kepp in mind i am 16 yers old. Please help.

lol...are you sure your both talking about kids, or is it just you.
DrunkenMonk
i_luv_moose

lol...are you sure your both talking about kids, or is it just you.

yes we are BOTH talking about kids...im not an idiot you know.
just tell hime to wait until your 18. By that time you should know if your redy or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff