Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you are in an abusive relationship we are brothers.....

I personally have a girlfriend who just love hitting me..i have no clue why..but I still love her.

If you are also in a abusive relationship please post and we can discuss the experience??

Question: Why are people soo violent these days????
I hit her because I love her.
If you still love her than go for it...?
A Mayan Grinch
first i feel sorry for your girlfriend if you are hitting her hard..
second .. cant you find some other way to express your love towards her??
Saucy Cup
If you still love her than go for it...?
i believe its the matter of if he keeps on hitting her will she break up with him..
Uh... well... I get hit but it's not abusive. Because it's rarely just more then a nudge with elbow or light slap to the gut when I say something a*****e-ish which is anytime I open my mouth.
If you don't like your girlfriend hurting you confront her and tell her how you feel. If she doesn't listen then there's a problem...
A Mayan Grinch

Oh joy... neutral
Merlo
Uh... well... I get hit but it's not abusive. Because it's rarely just more then a nudge with elbow or light slap to the gut when I say something a*****e-ish which is anytime I open my mouth.
i get hit for the same reason but harder.. i am almost afreaid to talk now xd
mechworrior
If you are in an abusive relationship we are brothers.....

I personally have a girlfriend who just love hitting me..i have no clue why..but I still love her.

If you are also in a abusive relationship please post and we can discuss the experience??

Question: Why are people soo violent these days????

sad aww...*huggles* I'm sorry......That's very sad. If you want to know why she hits you, why don't you ask her? And tell her it hurts you when she hits you. It's worth a shot. 3nodding
I bite my boyfriend. A lot. And HARD. I give him bruises daily. I can't help it. He's so yummie. heart domokun heart
Kealdrea
If you don't like your girlfriend hurting you confront her and tell her how you feel. If she doesn't listen then there's a problem...
she listens but she changes very little about it
i guess what i'm in could be called an abusive relationship, but a lot of it is my own fault. i dont really complain about it.

he's never hit me before. if he did, i'd ditch him.
rainbow~tease
I bite my boyfriend. A lot. And HARD. I give him bruises daily. I can't help it. He's so yummie. heart domokun heart
lol... i bite my gf's ear lightly.. it turns her on xd xd
mechworrior
rainbow~tease
lol... i bite my gf's ear lightly.. it turns her on xd xd

xp reminds me of my weakness to a guy's talented lips and tongue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas