Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blah..Long story short, me and my ex are in the process of working things out and things look good. But I'm constantly paranoid and everything..

I know it's weird, but would anyone mind talking on the phone? =/ I promise I won't start crying or something. xD; It's just I'm more comfortable TALKING, y'know? I just want someone to talk to to help past time. x.x =/ Just PM me and I'll give you my cell. ><; Please?

I'm in the US by the way, so don't worry about that. xD;

Questionable Poster

10,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Potato Cake World
Blah..Long story short, me and my ex are in the process of working things out and things look good. But I'm constantly paranoid and everything..

I know it's weird, but would anyone mind talking on the phone? =/ I promise I won't start crying or something. xD; It's just I'm more comfortable TALKING, y'know? I just want someone to talk to to help past time. x.x =/ Just PM me and I'll give you my cell. ><; Please?

PM with your number. I'm bored and waiting on laundry, so listening is my new hobby tonight.
DaniRhapsody
Potato Cake World

PM with your number. I'm bored and waiting on laundry, so listening is my new hobby tonight.
Sent..Thanks.
Well that killed some time, and I do feel a bit better, but..Bleh. xP Still wouldn't mind talking some more.

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
Potato Cake World
Well that killed some time, and I do feel a bit better, but..Bleh. xP Still wouldn't mind talking some more.

PM your skype info.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces