Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm currently looking for one from plaza dr, cypress, ca to orangethorpe, cypress, ca.
The place I currently work at have a bunch of people who have cars and apparently I'm the only one who does not have one.

I asked if they had a carpool program and they don't.
Not sure if gaia peeps can help with advice on this, but worth a shot.

Tipsy Prophet

If you can find out if someone lives near you, or if you're on their way in to work, you can ask if they mind giving you a ride and you compensate them with gas money. Or there's those Lyft car things.

Bashful Bookworm

How do you currently get to work?
If you can't find someone who lives near you to carpool with you can always go with the public transportation route.

Chatty Smoker

I would Google for it, or look around Craigslist. I don't suggest taking rides from random strangers, especially men. Try to find another woman to carpool with.

Or have you looked into public transport?

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Delightful_FOOL

br0wneyed-babe

Stephnananana

Thanks for all of your input!
Luckily I don't have to stay as long at work as I thought.
And yes, I'm currently carpooling with my gf- her school isn't too far off.
I just hate walking at night, so 5:30 isn't too bad- at least compared to 6pm.

Yeah, I'd never use craigslist for a ride. As for Lyft and Uber, I don't have a smartphone.
: l
Also, I'd probably have to get another checking account and card to ensure money isn't swindled.

Wealthy Hoarder

Here

They have this at my work. Nearly all of us refused to do it though. Something for you to consider though.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Srintella Tiagara
Here

They have this at my work. Nearly all of us refused to do it though. Something for you to consider though.

I've looked at it and even tried signing up for this site before. I've never bothered using it after signing up.

sketchy AF
but thanks for the tip!

Wealthy Hoarder

nikiera
Srintella Tiagara
Here

I've looked at it and even tried signing up for this site before. I've never bothered using it after signing up.

sketchy AF
but thanks for the tip!

Ok just thought it might help. Other than that...don't know what else to say. Talk to your coworkers? I believe you already have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff