Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't think I would really know if I had any. I guess I'd have to be diagnosed. But, I know what you mean. :O
Been medicated for bipolar for 10 years, officially diagnosed for about 3.

And yes, I am gonna say ADHD, because I do have a diagnosis and I'm a ******** hyper mess off the meds. Not as serious as the bipolar, but it's not made-up, either.
I was diagnosed with major depression, severe dysnthia, slight bipolar but sever of this long thing that is like bipolar, social anxiety, and i'm recovering from bulimia. I just got out of the hospital for all of this plus anger problems. I was on Depakote for being bipolar and i'm now on Prozac and Trazodone for sleep&depression.

I absolutly hate when people pretend to have things they don't... especially major depression. It's caused by a chemical imbalance and people who don't have that chemical imbalance should be happy. How society has adopted these mental disorders to be at their use and disposal when they feel the need to be pitied is something I will never get over.
angel_daquiri
ADHD!!! ADHD!!!! ADHD!!!! ADHD!!!ADH- hey look, something shiny... what, huh? oh, ADHD!

-laughs- I had an episode like that yesterday. Mid-word I saw a box of chocolate open and interrupted myself with "Oo chocolate." then proceeded like nothing had occurred.
I suffer from turettes syndrome. It can be very frustrating stressed
Latitude
Jesus, I just love how these psychiatrists come up with fancy names for all these things. You like admiring yourself. Big deal. Bipolar? That's all bullshit too, you have mood swings, you're a teenager. It's another BS excuse. OCD? It's another willpower thing. So...

STFU and put up. You're a dumb b***h and pizza is here.

My father has OCD, and he's 41. Have you ever been around someone you love when they have a panic attack? It was horrifying. He's been diagnosed since '95, and I only found out a few years ago. He has to take medications.

I adivse you to shut the ******** up, and realize you might not know everything. Having an illness is not something that can be overcome like that. It's called an illness for a ******** reason.

Sorry, but I didn't like him. Yeah. That just explained my post right there.
(sigh) i have borderline personality disorder, clinical depression, paranoia, and cumpulsive tendencies. y do u people even really want to know?

Astria Kade's Husbando

Friendly Friend

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I know I have some mental dissorders but I don't know which ones.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff