Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think my boyfriend and I just broke up.

He had a bad day, and when i couldnt cheer him up, i started to get a little mopey, and he said he wasnt in the mood for negativeness, so i logged off, and he got kinda mad at me. then i gave him a few sorries, and he said that we werent going to meet anyways, and then he said goodbye, and that ill find someone. ((yes, we've never actually met))

Right now all i want is to hear his voice and for everything to be better again... i cant help but think that im over reacting, or that he didnt mean to break up. summers comming up, and i dont know how long it will take me to get over him, or who im going to hang out with.

Help?

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Talk to him next time you have the chance. You might be able to salvage the relationship if you act soon.
Sensedog
Talk to him next time you have the chance. You might be able to salvage the relationship if you act soon.

But this has happened before. alot. what if i get hurt again? I dont know whether to go back to him, or to move on.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
chibihikari
Sensedog

But this has happened before. alot. what if i get hurt again? I dont know whether to go back to him, or to move on.

It's your choice. I would advise you to think about the future before deciding on what you want. If you think that there is a possibility that it could work, then you can try to make it work. Otherwise, you will have plenty of time to find someone new.
chibihikari
Sensedog

You have to know that there are going to be rough times in any relationship. The question is, are the good times you have together worth going through the bad. If you are both committed to the relationship, then the rough times should be outweighed by the good.
Well, yes, it looks bad right now and he probably said somethings that were bad but I think you should wait for it to be more official than that. He could've been upset that you guys aren't meeting or something could have been bothering him. I think you should wait until he comes back online and ask him what he's talking about before you get upset.

If you want to keep the relationship going, that's your choice. If you want to end it, that's also your choice. I recommend that you wait though.

My opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces