Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay, i know theres abut 1,000,000,000 cutter threads but i 1) am lazy 2) have already been to a psychiatric hospital, have bankrupted my parents with medical bills from psyciatrists(not litteraly, am in a group, have syupportive freinds, and yet i keep on cutting, please give me some advice on how to stop and dont call me names or whatever, i here that enough at school...
edit: some people asked what i cut about, it is self exeptance, i am depressed

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well what do you want advise about? How to stop?
If I Die Will You Hold Me
Well what do you want advise about? How to stop?
yes...thank you

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well it kind of depends on your case. what is it that you're depressed about exactly? You said you have alot of people who support you...
If your psychology and focus groups are working I suggest that you save money and quit them. If the professionals can't help you how are we suppose to be able to. This is something you have to figure out yourself if you want to stop. I am still failing to see how the psychology of mutualation works or why it is bad. It's your body. The only one that can control it is you.
Experiment with other physical sensations if you want to quit... Um... I think the most popular one is ice cubes... you squeeze them... but that is hard to stop too... people dont regard it as a mental issue, so I geuss they would just think you were a bit of a freak, but that is better than a cutter. Try replacing it with tying a bandana around your arm, or where ever else you cut, um... Well, if you do it to see blood play with some food dye... Out side of that, I dont know what to tell ya. If you want to continue with it, good for you, That is a strong thing to do, but bad for you, it is health debillitating. What ever you decide to do, how or what you want help with is very broad... So if you were to ask a question or ask for opinions on a CERTAIN aspect, then go ahead, or else you wont get to hear what you want.... FLAMERS AND PEOPLE WHO WILL SAY THINGS THAT MAY HURT: please please dont, this issue is VERY VERY sensative, so, just dont say anything about it if you dont have anything helpful to say. It can just make matters worse...
Crimson Muffin
If your psychology and focus groups are working I suggest that you save money and quit them.

If you do not want to attend psychology and focus groups, then dont go! If you dont want to talk about it to them, then dont! That is more pressure than you need, especially if you are trying to stop. Sometimes all you need is a little space.
Greendayfanalltheway
Crimson Muffin
If your psychology and focus groups are working I suggest that you save money and quit them.

If you do not want to attend psychology and focus groups, then dont go! If you dont want to talk about it to them, then dont! That is more pressure than you need, especially if you are trying to stop. Sometimes all you need is a little space.

Currently listening to Greeday. confused
Greendayfanalltheway
Experiment with other physical sensations if you want to quit... Um... I think the most popular one is ice cubes... you squeeze them... but that is hard to stop too... people dont regard it as a mental issue, so I geuss they would just think you were a bit of a freak, but that is better than a cutter. Try replacing it with tying a bandana around your arm, or where ever else you cut, um... Well, if you do it to see blood play with some food dye... Out side of that, I dont know what to tell ya. If you want to continue with it, good for you, That is a strong thing to do, but bad for you, it is health debillitating. What ever you decide to do, how or what you want help with is very broad... So if you were to ask a question or ask for opinions on a CERTAIN aspect, then go ahead, or else you wont get to hear what you want.... FLAMERS AND PEOPLE WHO WILL SAY THINGS THAT MAY HURT: please please dont, this issue is VERY VERY sensative, so, just dont say anything about it if you dont have anything helpful to say. It can just make matters worse...
thank you verry much
I hear evil voices
okay, i know theres abut 1,000,000,000 cutter threads but i 1) am lazy 2) have already been to a psychiatric hospital, have bankrupted my parents with medical bills from psyciatrists(not litteraly, am in a group, have syupportive freinds, and yet i keep on cutting, please give me some advice on how to stop and dont call me names or whatever, i here that enough at school...

Just dont do it. Exercise free will.
Crimson Muffin
Greendayfanalltheway
Crimson Muffin

Currently listening to Greeday. confused
cool
Django13
I hear evil voices

i would LOVE if it were that easy, but sadly its not, or elts i wouldent be here
Django13
I hear evil voices

It is kinda like quitting morphine. The brain, when exposed to physical sensations, releases Endorphin, a natural equivelent of morphine. Some physical sensations, such as cutting, produce more Endorphin. You can actually go through withdrawl if you cut often enough, and stop cold turkey... However, you would have to raise yourself atleast 10 cuts per session for this to occur...
I hear evil voices
Django13
I hear evil voices

i would LOVE if it were that easy, but sadly its not, or elts i wouldent be here

Try music? Preferable optimisic music. Green Day maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff