Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have water in my ear, and I can't get it out. I know it will go away eventually, but I want it out now!
Any suggestions?
shake your head to either side a few times.
Tilt your head to one side and start hopping!
Q-Tip! =D
W_^V

When i do that, I can feel it moving, but it doesnt come out.... xp
Put your head to each side and if that does not work use a quetip.
Mantid
W_^V

yeah it takes a few times. If anything, go to sleep on that ear and it might drain out, overnight.
Tilt your head, smack the other side and it may come out..
Visconti
Q-Tip! =D

yay for the Q-tips! they get EVERYTHING out of your ears! *shifty eyes*
not that i would know.
W_^V
Mantid
W_^V

yeah it takes a few times. If anything, go to sleep on that ear and it might drain out, overnight.

Ok thanks.
Visconti
Q-Tip! =D
xd wow.. someone i know xp

umm.. gently place the tip of a kleenex covered finger in the entry and wiggle it lightly.... while your head is tilted to the side with that ear down? don't do it too hard though.
you should.. get it checked... if it remains in there for some time.. i got an ear infection because of that..
My great-grandma once said that to get water out of your ear, you have to jump up and down on one foot and tilt your head while smacking the ear opposite of the one that you wanna get the water out of.
I'm serious. She said that. I don't think that's ever actually helped me though...but you might wanna try it ;D
I don't recommend sticking a Q-Tip in your ear, though. Sticking stuff inside your ear is generally not a good thing to do, cause it could mess stuff up inside your ear.
Having a little water swishing around in your ear for a little while is better than sticking something in there and possibly screwing your ear up permenantly.
Take a q tip. put it in your ear, push slowly and steadily, when you feel resistance dont worry about that just keep pushing, When you feel deep searing pain dont worry thats normal keep pushing till you dont care about the water now. In fact i dont think youll care about much at all then.
POP your ears. Plug your nose and blow! Of course with your mouth closed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff