Welcome to Gaia! ::

PistGurl
Hietaro
Mkay. First topic. If you're called prude, the people that don't know what the word really means. Being called prude in the proper text would be like if you didn't want to be seen naked in front of other girls after gym class, or if you don't want your parents to see you naked, etc. Not just because you have no desire to know about others sex lives or such.

Well....yeah....you're right that they aren't using prude correctly but sheesh, I'm no prude but I seriously would NOT go naked in front of my mum, that's not being prude, that's being normal. I think a more appropriate example would be not wearing a long skirt because it shows too much skin.

heart 3nodding heart 3nodding heart
<center>Yeah. That's also another good example, I just couldn't really think of more at the time that I wrote that. But yeah, being prude is like wearing long pants instead of shorts and a nice blouse instead of a tank top. That's stretching prude to the limits. There's nothing wrong with her. She's actually just a decent girl. Unlike most of the sluts you catch around here nowadays.
Ignore this post I cant jump to pages.

Naughty Veteran

24,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Just tell them that you dont want to know about their sexlife. I know I dont like to hear about details about other people sexlifes. And the closer they are to me, the mor5e uncomferteble I feel when they tell me about their sexlife...
frost_pick
Well first of all, I never had the intention of learning those things but its a bit hard not to find out one way or another... as for not liking to be touched by the same sex... heck if anything thats as normal as you can be...
Damions Misstress
So... how should I get these people who think I'm a prude off my back?

sexual harassment suit?
Niphil
frost_pick
Well first of all, I never had the intention of learning those things but its a bit hard not to find out one way or another... as for not liking to be touched by the same sex... heck if anything thats as normal as you can be...

i think its completey normal to not like being touched sexually by all people except for the "approved" touchers.

i would agree with what Niphil has to say here...and i agree with you ... i have had gay guys bug me most of them knew not to mess with me... but then there are always those who want to hit on me.... i have no problem with gay guys or lesbians...but if they are trying to hit on me then i have a problem....they should keep that too themselves and should get the message that im not like them and dont like them... but as far as the whole not being interested in sexual stuff...im 18 AND a guy and i just find no big interest in that stuff...I think it is perfectly normal for some people to be like this...i actually wish most of the people out there were like this...cuz then we wouldnt have all those freaks running around raping or whatever....but ya that is just my opinion..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff