Welcome to Gaia! ::

Foe

Hi life issues,
I haven't really made an appearance here before and so I apologize if I may be acting or seeming inappropriate in this post. To make one request, i ask that you just not be disrespectful of my issue, even if it may seem like something to make fun of in your opinion, I'm just trying to be frank and honest...

So essentially, I a homosexual man, have a crush on this boy, who says he is straight, but flirts with me, so hard, so regularly. He also really doesn't like girls, at all, even when I ask him. Anyway...so basically, we are always flirting in secret...but today i told this girl that I had feelings for him, and that i thought he might have them for me too. But she was like? What... he's straight. But based on his behavior with me, I would definitely say otherwise... and she was like "why?" and I was like... I don't know...

ANYWHORE,

Basically as soon as I told her. We parted ways and then she immediately started talking to the boy I have a slight crush on, and It made me start to panic, did she really just go over to him and start sharing what i just told her? They all were looking at me strangely (could be paranoia) as i walked by them. And then i told her i was leaving, as I started to become scared and nervous... and she asked for a hug, so i gave her one, made a cross eyed face to the boy i liked. and he whispered "what was that? you okay" and i just said yeah and walked off...

Now, writing this all out makes me seem a lot more crazy than what was going on in my head. But now i am horribly frightened that she will begin to tell people what I told her. and that really makes me scared and nervous.

Because what if he really is straight, (i can't see how though, i mean, unsolicited back-rubs, dirty dancing lifts,telling me not to flirt with other people, jumping on me, telling me I'm cute and hot, constantly offering me food and gifts and medicine. offering to be my boyfriend, and protect me from other boys...tickling me, and more...)

do you think that she would go tell him? I mean... This girl really likes me but I don't know if i can trust her. I sent her a text saying to keep what i had shared between us... but I'm afraid it's too late.

Or am I over analyzing?

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
She might have been trying to play match-maker because her heart is in the right place. This wouldn't be the first time a friend has found out about a crush, either. Most people, if they don't return the feelings, like to pretend that they don't know because it's really awkward to say to a friend out of the blue, "Hey, I don't like you like that." So if she did tell, chances are nothing will really change. It might be a little awkward for a few days, but hey, if you roll with it, it'll be fine again. Just be cool and let this work itself out. I really doubt anything terrible is going to come of this.

Adventuring Explorer

36,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50
Musical Note
Hi life issues,
I haven't really made an appearance here before and so I apologize if I may be acting or seeming inappropriate in this post. To make one request, i ask that you just not be disrespectful of my issue, even if it may seem like something to make fun of in your opinion, I'm just trying to be frank and honest...

So essentially, I a homosexual man, have a crush on this boy, who says he is straight, but flirts with me, so hard, so regularly. He also really doesn't like girls, at all, even when I ask him. Anyway...so basically, we are always flirting in secret...but today i told this girl that I had feelings for him, and that i thought he might have them for me too. But she was like? What... he's straight. But based on his behavior with me, I would definitely say otherwise... and she was like "why?" and I was like... I don't know...

ANYWHORE,

Basically as soon as I told her. We parted ways and then she immediately started talking to the boy I have a slight crush on, and It made me start to panic, did she really just go over to him and start sharing what i just told her? They all were looking at me strangely (could be paranoia) as i walked by them. And then i told her i was leaving, as I started to become scared and nervous... and she asked for a hug, so i gave her one, made a cross eyed face to the boy i liked. and he whispered "what was that? you okay" and i just said yeah and walked off...

Now, writing this all out makes me seem a lot more crazy than what was going on in my head. But now i am horribly frightened that she will begin to tell people what I told her. and that really makes me scared and nervous.

Because what if he really is straight, (i can't see how though, i mean, unsolicited back-rubs, dirty dancing lifts,telling me not to flirt with other people, jumping on me, telling me I'm cute and hot, constantly offering me food and gifts and medicine. offering to be my boyfriend, and protect me from other boys...tickling me, and more...)

do you think that she would go tell him? I mean... This girl really likes me but I don't know if i can trust her. I sent her a text saying to keep what i had shared between us... but I'm afraid it's too late.

Or am I over analyzing?
...sounds like you put yourself in overdrive trying to figure out a situation logically that can't be completely figured out.

I can't tell if she told him or not from this, but regardless I'd suggest you talk to him about it.

I recommend telling him you like him (so your mind can get some rest). He already offered to be your boyfriend, so if telling him straight up is too scary you could play along with that next time and say "well maybe I want you to".

Foe

fubenkunai
She might have been trying to play match-maker because her heart is in the right place. This wouldn't be the first time a friend has found out about a crush, either. Most people, if they don't return the feelings, like to pretend that they don't know because it's really awkward to say to a friend out of the blue, "Hey, I don't like you like that." So if she did tell, chances are nothing will really change. It might be a little awkward for a few days, but hey, if you roll with it, it'll be fine again. Just be cool and let this work itself out. I really doubt anything terrible is going to come of this.

Hum... You are most likely right, I don't see this as being a huge dent in my real life, however, I am more shocked that she may have just told him, seconds after i told her.

In my opinion, i feel as if her telling him, had a kind of gossiping and malicious intent, only because it was seconds after we parted ways, she walked over to the boy and sat down and they were talking so quietly. It just seemed suspicious to me. Do you think that she did tell him though? Hhrrmmmm

Foe

@Petrograd

You are absolutely right, i certainly am in overdrive right now, almost like an anxiety attack.
The thing is, i don't know if she told him either. I mean, if they are friends, then she can talk to whomever she wants, I'm only assuming that she quickly just passed along that i had a crush on him.
And i would like to flirt with him more,

but one day, while he came up to me and started really putting on the charm, this girl came over and that he was straight to this one girl, when he was sitting next to me... so I have been truly on the fence about his behavior since. I personally thought he was closeted but... perhaps that is my own wishful thinking?

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
Musical Note
fubenkunai

Hum... You are most likely right, I don't see this as being a huge dent in my real life, however, I am more shocked that she may have just told him, seconds after i told her.

In my opinion, i feel as if her telling him, had a kind of gossiping and malicious intent, only because it was seconds after we parted ways, she walked over to the boy and sat down and they were talking so quietly. It just seemed suspicious to me. Do you think that she did tell him though? Hhrrmmmm

I don't know if she did or not. I'd like to think that if she did say something, it's because she thinks this boy is interested in you and would like to see you two get together. Oftentimes, it's the well-meaning friend who puts her foot in it. Unless she's got a habit of being mean, I would give her the benefit of the doubt.

Foe

she has always been extraordinarily kind to me... so maybe i am just making things up in my mind.

Foe

i really could use some more opinions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas