Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Well, stress can make your hair fall out or turn it grey. And dying it does make your hair fall out too. Everytime I die my hair (granted, my hair is very thin), clumps of hair falls out. Which is why I don't dye it often. -__-
But it's not enough to make you bald or have balding patches. So don't worry so much.

You can put eggs and mayonnaise to thicken and add shine to your hair. Vitamin E in your shampoo also helps strengthen it. And they do sell protein packs at salon shops or target.
Mae Lovelyn
ll Mega Ice Queen_
legnanellaf5
Nope. It is normal to loose strands of hair. It is normal to have hair fall out when you brush it. Unless you see significant loss on your head, iti s nothing.

I just don't want my hair to be thinning. I read online if you notice a lot of hairs falling out, it won't cause you to become bald, but thinning of the hair. I hope that is not the case with me. I mean, I hope what I am experiencing is normal. I could just be paranoid because now, I am paying attention close to my hair. Well, I hope it is nothing!

Is your mom bald or does she have thin hair?
Your genetics for hair run through your mother's side. She still got a full head of hair?

My mom still got alot of hair. She has medium thick hair. its not too thick it;;s like a perfect amount of hair.she did though, start getting fray hair at an early age, in her 30's she started to get gray hair. but as with me, my hair is medium thick also

Lavish Loiterer

ll Mega Ice Queen_
Mae Lovelyn
ll Mega Ice Queen_
legnanellaf5
Nope. It is normal to loose strands of hair. It is normal to have hair fall out when you brush it. Unless you see significant loss on your head, iti s nothing.

I just don't want my hair to be thinning. I read online if you notice a lot of hairs falling out, it won't cause you to become bald, but thinning of the hair. I hope that is not the case with me. I mean, I hope what I am experiencing is normal. I could just be paranoid because now, I am paying attention close to my hair. Well, I hope it is nothing!

Is your mom bald or does she have thin hair?
Your genetics for hair run through your mother's side. She still got a full head of hair?

My mom still got alot of hair. She has medium thick hair. its not too thick it;;s like a perfect amount of hair.she did though, start getting fray hair at an early age, in her 30's she started to get gray hair. but as with me, my hair is medium thick also

Then you'll be fine. Ask her if her hair sheds.
My mom, sister, and I all have thick hair. We shed like dogs during the summer and the other seasons aren't much better. Yet our hair hasn't thinned to the point of balding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff