Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was reading another topic about someone having insane dreams, so I thought, "Am I insane?"

I have dreams about steaming vegetables dancing on barns that are on fire. The fire is black, and it doesnt burn, it cuts you. Plus its made out of plastic. Then theres the barn. Its made of adhesive which also doubles as reading glasses. I dont know how that works. The whole time the vegetables are shouting gibberish and I can understand it for some reason. Then theres all sorts of monkeys, some look like monkeys, and some dont. They are all different colors. The sky is also rapidly changing textures, colors and hues.
I just think that this makes you a more interesting person. Sounds like a cool dream.
Insane? No. Vivid imagination? Yes.
im with this guy ^^
Has anyone ever had a "normal" dream? Phrases like "insane" can't really be used to describe a dream since there isn't really any normal dreams.
Mantid
I was reading another topic about someone having insane dreams, so I thought, "Am I insane?"

I have dreams about steaming vegetables dancing on barns that are on fire. The fire is black, and it doesnt burn, it cuts you. Plus its made out of plastic. Then theres the barn. Its made of adhesive which also doubles as reading glasses. I dont know how that works. The whole time the vegetables are shouting gibberish and I can understand it for some reason. Then theres all sorts of monkeys, some look like monkeys, and some dont. They are all different colors. The sky is also rapidly changing textures, colors and hues.
compared to me, you are completely sane
I also stagger around and laugh maniacally.
Oh well, maybe I'm not insane...

Beloved Gaian

If your not dreaming about sex your weird.
Mantid
I also stagger around and laugh maniacally.
Oh well, maybe I'm not insane...
The very fact that you consider that insane probably suggests that you are, indeed, not insane.
snap_2007
If your not dreaming about sex your weird.

Who says the vegtables didnt do the monkies afterwards?
Your dreams are normal..when ya dream of somethin' scary or really weird...your either still sane or insane.
While this topic is here, would falling down at random and twitching while swiping at the air be considered insane...my friends wants me to ask.
dreams dont depict your mental state.
Mantid

You should make a movie about that, Id watch it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff