Yes.
Sensedog
BishounenzAngel
Kupi-Chan
Go at your own pace.
what she said.

Yes.
well i guess ill go with that then! thx xp
Go at your pace. No chick likes a perv unless she is a slut.

BigT's Queen

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Good for you! My boyfriend and I were dating for 6 months before our first "real" kiss. It really makes you closer in the long run to take it slow.
There shouldn't be any rush in a relationship, go at your own pace so that you and your g/f are comfortable.
Master_of_Gahh
ya how many guys like me are there? i hate those pimps that get girls to giv them head in a movie theater or sumthin... and i rilly hate slutty girls... but my gf kissed me (just a peck) when my friends locked us in a room together. but i dunno.... every time i think about kissin her i get nervous sweatdrop

Perfectly normal. I have yet to get a first kiss and chances are for me, I will be shaking nerviously when it does happen.
whenever you're ready go for it, but make sure your gf is too, or it's gonna end up a disaster
Master_of_Gahh
ya how many guys like me are there? i hate those pimps that get girls to giv them head in a movie theater or sumthin... and i rilly hate slutty girls... but my gf kissed me (just a peck) when my friends locked us in a room together. but i dunno.... every time i think about kissin her i get nervous sweatdrop

I don't mean to flame you but really try and refrain from using the word 'pimp'. Most of the population doesn't know what it means. It bugs the s**t outta me.Slutty girls are normally the result of peer pressure or being un-secure with themselves or have some sort of emotional gap that they think having sex with someone (or countless people) will fill.

Go at your own pace. If you both agree to speed up, then do so. But don't pressure her and she shouldn't pressure you.
Roathebitch
Master_of_Gahh

I don't mean to flame you but really try and refrain from using the word 'pimp'. Most of the population doesn't know what it means. It bugs the s**t outta me.Slutty girls are normally the result of peer pressure or being un-secure with themselves or have some sort of emotional gap that they think having sex with someone (or countless people) will fill.

Go at your own pace. If you both agree to speed up, then do so. But don't pressure her and she shouldn't pressure you.
ok well by pimp i mean the guys who just seem to get all the girls sumhow... i have no frikin clue how... and by sluts i guess i mean the girls that tell u they love u and will have sex with ppl to get stuf from them... so ya
i think its perfectly fine. you should do it when your both completely comfortable with it. i think that she will probably appreciate it too
If you really don't care, ask your gf. My bf and I kissed the night he asked me out, but we never went further than that for like4 months. That's when I got my first 3 hickies and the severe making out didnt escalate until 6 or 7 months and we're staying on that level and really, I think it's you and her personal decisions to make so talk to her about it.
rainbow~tease
If you really don't care, ask your gf. My bf and I kissed the night he asked me out, but we never went further than that for like4 months. That's when I got my first 3 hickies and the severe making out didnt escalate until 6 or 7 months and we're staying on that level and really, I think it's you and her personal decisions to make so talk to her about it.
i wanna kiss and since she kissed me i think she might be expectin it, but every time i have the chance, i choke. i mean the other day we were in a chik flik theater and it was empty! im feelin pretty pathetic a lotta ppl are sayin "WTF! U DIDNT EVEN PECK HER?" gahh..... i bet if neone else was in that position theyd be makin out like theres no tomorrow!
Ugh, guys like that really piss me off. My boyfriend's "friends" (and I use that term loosely) were just like that. They wanted him to get in my pants and then want to know the whole story. We've been going out for almost a year and sex has yet to cross our minds.

All I can say is don't give in to peer pressure. If you like the pace you're going at, then stick with it. If being with her is all you need to feel happy, then why complicate things?

Good luck with whatever decision you make. But be sure it's the right one. ^.~
Master_of_Gahh
ya i have a gf and weve been goin out 4 a month. all my prep friends say "wat?! a month and u havent made out yet?!" god.... they make it seem like by the 2nd month you should be havin sex in the car or sumthin like that..... i believe that i aint goin 2 slow but i havent even rilly kissed her yet.... so i dunno, am i pathetic or is not kissin after a month normal?

Hm. I wouldn't say it's anything to be worried about, you're just a bit slower. I usually don't kiss untill at least the 3rd date, so that's sometimes 3 weeks.
Master_of_Gahh
ya i have a gf and weve been goin out 4 a month. all my prep friends say "wat?! a month and u havent made out yet?!" god.... they make it seem like by the 2nd month you should be havin sex in the car or sumthin like that..... i believe that i aint goin 2 slow but i havent even rilly kissed her yet.... so i dunno, am i pathetic or is not kissin after a month normal?

^_^ Your relationship sounds EXACTLY like BOTH of my friends' ^_^ Really, it doesn't matter. It's your relationship, you'll do it when you feel ready, same goes for your girlfriend. So don't worry about it, it's just stupid preps that hate everyone stare just shoot them in the head ^_^ it works biggrin razz lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff