Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I'm kinda unsure how to put this....

I find penises...kinda weird to look at and I don't much like looking at them at all.

I AM straight, just to get that out of the way. I cringe at the thought of a woman touching me in that way or having anything to do with a woman romantically. Just....never...ever....never ever.

Anyway...my sort of boyfriend ( it's complicated ) tends to send me pics every now and again of his p***s to me. Usually to a rise out of me because they tend to freak me out. Now, I don't want to be freaked out by them I don't. And I'm totally in love with him, and I....want to be able to look at ALL of him...but it just....weirds me so much and he doesn't understand and neither do I. Guessing because I'm way to innocent for an 18 year old girl...or teenager...or human should be. At least that's how he makes it out to be. Anyway.

Last night he decided to just randomly out of no where send me another pic and we went through our ritual ' Dude WHY? ' 'Cause I wanted to! ' Blah

Well last night he got very upset and swore he would never show me again because it just bothers me 'soooo muuuch.' and we got into a bit of an argument. I don't want him to hide it forever...and all I asked was for him to warn me before hand instead of just randomly sending me his wank for no damn reason and at all. But I felt I upset him because...I've generally denied a part of him that ...makes him....a dude. Ya know. I felt I demasculated him...because he swore up and down that no matter what he would NEVER let me see it again...

so...Generally...am I...a bad person for not wanting to see it and freaking out when I see it?
Is there anyone else who is totally straight but weirds when they see a p***s??

Yes I'm a virgin, he is too actually. Just incase you're wondering...but it should be obvious...hah...

Rainbow Fatcat

You poor girl xd
It's completely normal to feel that way, I don't think you've done anything wrong. He's probably just feeling a bit iffy because you didn't appreciate it as much as he thought you would.

Dedicated Loiterer

Eh, don't worry too much about it. I'm straight, but I find vaginas to be some of the most disgusting things on the planet. I just don't get the fascination in something that's slimy, hairy, and sometimes stinks to high heaven. What I normally do is go upstairs and give the twins a little attention so my partner doesn't feel left out.
But don't feel bad about it; it's just who you are.
You're a virgin and not used to seeing the genitals of the opposite sex. Since you aren't used to seeing it, it's not all that surprising to be freaked out by it. You'll get over it.

I used to think v****a looked ******** disgusting when I first saw them. I've long since gotten over that though, lol.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Eh, I'm kinda the same way, but it's not that severe. gonk
Plus, I'm a lesbo, so I have an excuse.
emotion_awesome

Chatty Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
It's totally ok to feel this way, and it doesn't make you a bad person. If your boyfriend's feelings are hurt, just do your best to make him understand that you don't think there is anything wrong with him, you are just a little uncomfortable with that aspect of your sexuality right now. Maybe if you want to get used to it, you could try just getting naked in front of each other. You don't have to do anything, but just try and make yourself more comfortable around his body. Hopefully it will help you ease into things better.
While in a philosophical way I would say we are all pretty bad people, your situation is different. You should NOT feel bad for feeling uncomfortable at these sexual advances, especially since they are so explicit and you have told him you dislike them.
I personally would break up with a man who sent me a picture of his junk when he knew I was uncomfortable, but I could be called a prude. My point is, if he doesn't stop these sexual advantages, then how do you know he will stop when he's actually getting physical with you?

Next time, just tell him he needs to stop. DO not joke. Do not say anything else. If he keeps doing it, I would assume he is immature and does not understand boundaries, think about dumping the kid.

If you want to be an a*****e, next time he send you a pic, reply: Sometimes I really wish you were bigger.
You're not a bad person, dicks are gross looking.

Dapper Fatcat

My friend was the same way when she was younger. She thought penises were weird, even though she is straight. It wasn't until after she lost her virginity that she got over her "phobia" of penises. It doesn't make you a bad person, you just haven't experienced a p***s. You'll get over it once you start having sex. Not that I'm saying you should go out and have sex! Hold on to your virginity as long as you feel. But you should know that you're not the only one, and one day you will get over it.
Plus, most of my friends and I agree that getting a picture of a guys junk isn't really a turn on nor is it something we really want. Like how guys like us to send pictures of our nude parts, it's not the same for (most) girls.
Sounds like he may be offended or frustrated. Or both.

He may be offended because he does not understand why you find his p***s to be repulsive. Maybe he feels like there is something wrong with himself because of how you react to the pictures, and maybe he continues to send more of them because he is trying to understand why you feel the way you do.

And he may be frustrated because he might be ready to take the relationship to the next step but cannot because you are not ready. Especially if you freak out when you see/think about his p***s.

A lot of this misunderstanding could be cleared up if you communicated with him better. Instead of freaking out when he sends you pictures, you should explain to him how it makes you feel, and try to help him understand that this is about penises in general, not him.
Pale Maiden April
Sounds like he may be offended or frustrated. Or both.

He may be offended because he does not understand why you find his p***s to be repulsive. Maybe he feels like there is something wrong with himself because of how you react to the pictures, and maybe he continues to send more of them because he is trying to understand why you feel the way you do.

And he may be frustrated because he might be ready to take the relationship to the next step but cannot because you are not ready. Especially if you freak out when you see/think about his p***s.

A lot of this misunderstanding could be cleared up if you communicated with him better. Instead of freaking out when he sends you pictures, you should explain to him how it makes you feel, and try to help him understand that this is about penises in general, not him.

Agreed. A lot of girls feel that the male genitalia can be rather unsightly. Espesily when it's all floppy and whatnot. You just aren't used to it. That can change over time.

The most important part of this is communication. He may feel that you not liking the sight of his junk means you don't like him. Think about it, what would any man say the most important masculine part of the male body is? Just let him know that you don't happen to be comfortable with it yet, and him sending you pic with no warning is only making it worse. He needs to learn to let you make the first move, that's all. When the timing is right, you won't really care how it looks. Hell, chances are you'll be too busy making out to even peek at it. You're first physical experience will most likely be all touch. wink lol

Salyana's Wife

Loving Lover

I Shall Grant You NoMercy
Eh, I'm kinda the same way, but it's not that severe. gonk
Plus, I'm a lesbo, so I have an excuse.
emotion_awesome
scream
no excuses!

dramallama

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

You're not a bad person for that.
Penises and vaginas aren't the most beautiful things on earth so..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff