Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Guess:
Look it up- this is the internet. I'd do it for you but how perverted would that look? Sorry, not that kinda guy. Good luck.
Genesis II
I Guess:
Look it up- this is the internet. I'd do it for you but how perverted would that look? Sorry, not that kinda guy. Good luck.

I am to ummmm..shy to look it up
o___o''
can someone post a link to clitical?
www.clitical.com.
this site gives u advice about masturbation (in detail). it will help!! i read it and it's an amazing site for girls.
Your fear of doing it to yourself doesnt always mean you'll fear doing in to someone else. Its normal due to the social out look on sex for a female to be ashamed of her own body, particularly when it comes to mastrabation. Many females are only comfortable with their partners doing so for them.
Something to keep in mind is that it will be easier to do to someone else once youve done it to yourself a few times. Practice makes perfect, but dont practice something your not comfortable with.
Bi Bunny
I Think I am afraifd I will break something in there
o________O

There is no bone down there and you cant break anything down there...
its natural just do it. dont be scared.
it's alright. xD being scared of new things is normal.

you will only break your hymen if you put your finger inside yourself. however, if you simply stimulate the clitoris (the little nub-like thing) by rubbing or tapping then you get a simply wonderful result. find your own rhythm and your own technique and have fun. 3nodding

(sorry if this has grossed you out.)
You won't break anything. Just experiment and see what you like.
stressed cant believe im saying this:
Do you use tampons? Well if you do, you know how if you put it in wrong it can hurt? Its the same thing with your finger, so if you start to and it hurts pull it out and try it from a different angle. Trial and error- the best way to learn.(somethings)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff