Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Miko

There's this guy who i used to talk to casually, he often flirted with me too. I acttually had a crush on him and after a while i told him. Now the school holidays passed and we are back at school but now we don't even talk or anything and it's weird because whenever we see each other we have this long eye contact, the way he looks at me as if he wants to tell me something. I'm very confused...
So did he state he didn't like you back? and so your ignoring that and still infatuated.
or
Did he not know what to say but was neither affirmative? leaving you in a state of confusion.
or
You both suck at communicating and should make your intentions known to the other.

your big bro's Significant Otter

Icy Rogue

People seem to be doing this a lot these days so:

Note to Everyone: If your thread is about some personal relationship issue, without any greater point of discussion, please post it where more people will appreciate it:

aka: The Life Issues Forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/f.97?_gaia_t_=4706

Also, always read the Rules & Guidelines Sticky before posting in a forum.

This was a public service announcement. Thank you.
Get your courage and talk to him, and bring up your concerns.
Snap his head on straight, because his parents havent done it for him.
(Obviously you guys are younger than I. He just doesn't know how to be himself without being self-conscious. Probably because he is a thinker and no one lays a groundwork for our-type interactions, which is awesome. Imagine him as a plant that needs nourishment(until he figures it all out sometime around meeting a true friend or when he gets drunk the first time)
A couple things to tell him:

1. You're awesome, but you are too quiet. (As often as necessary)
2. What do you think girls like talking about, besides boys?
3. Why are celebrities famous?/Why are certain kids popular?
4. Did you know, my best friend knows the most about me because she asks questions?

Remember, its not really an issue with him per se, he just doesn't have the dialogue format down. (Talk-Listen-respond-listen-respond) It may seem strange, but that is how awkward and disconnected people can be without intervention. These questions might push him into actually thinking about interactions with others instead of obsessing on his own thoughts.

Its either that or hes icing you out. Which means you should pick up some girly mag and just shoot a game back at him until you figure that stuff out.

or maybe he was hit in the head with a baseball bat over the break. I guess you have to find out.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Ii_RaWrSmI_iI
There's this guy who i used to talk to casually, he often flirted with me too. I acttually had a crush on him and after a while i told him. Now the school holidays passed and we are back at school but now we don't even talk or anything and it's weird because whenever we see each other we have this long eye contact, the way he looks at me as if he wants to tell me something. I'm very confused...

o___o This sounds sorta similar to what's happening to me. But it is an internet friend.

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Hon, you're in the wrong forum.
Ii_RaWrSmI_iI
Sounds like he's just as lost on how to approach things between you and him. Me, I'd initiate talking with him again at least and see where things go from there. No reason to mention the crush- he knows you had a crush on him, whether you do or don't still. Just talk. It'll be awkward at first because, as I said, you're both sort of confused on how to approach one another at this point, now that the crush is out in the air so to speak. Just get to know the guy, see where things go.

Skilled Entrepreneur

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ximlly

Man up.
Confront.
Engage.
Results.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items