Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Millionaire

1.) He's threatening you
2.) He's threatening to physically harm you
3.) He's telling you to "shut the ******** up" which isn't respectful at all
4.) You're scared of him

These are all 4 obvious signs that you need to leave and he honestly isn't appropriate boyfriend material.
-x- I Ish Ray Ray -x-
We have had many problems ,
And he keeps telling me to ' shut the ******** up or Ill beat you '
Whats this a sign of? He scares me when he says all that kind of stuff..

It's verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse. It is a potential sign of getting out of relationship before it escalates.
-x- I Ish Ray Ray -x-

That is definitely verbal and emotional abuse. If I were in your place, I would end this relationship and refuse to have anything else to do with the person.

Duck

That dude sounds like a jerk.. Break up with him and be sure you have a screwdriver with you so you can protect yourself from anything.

Dapper Werewolf

I'm going to put this as simple as possible.
DUDE RUN!! RUN!! RUN AWAY !!!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Mameoyashi
Yes, threatening you with physical violence is already an abusive relationship. He is using threat of force to scare you and make you comply, this is already abusive and it doesn't need to get physical for something to be abusive. Get out now, you do not deserve to be treated like that. If you're too afraid to leave, get the help of your parents and maybe even your friends. As he's threatened your safety, don't go to him alone. Bring someone who can help with you in case things go south and honestly if you're still worried I would say do it in a public place so he's less likely to fly off the handle.

This. Abuse in a relationship isn't always just physical. It can be verbal or emotional abuse, it can be manipulation. If the guy threatens to harm you, or himself, or others to get you to comply, that's abuse even if he wouldn't actually go through with the physical harm. If he exhibits controlling behavior, tries to get you to do everything he says and resorts to threats, manipulation, and/or guilt tripping to get you to go with it, that is abuse.

Anyway, I agree with everyone else. Get out of that relationship, the earlier you do that the easier it will be.

Beloved Seeker

Like everyone else here, yes, you need to end it quickly. >.<
That's a very scary thing, and he is definitely using subtle forms of abuse to get you to comply.

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Did you really have to ask? YES.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
angel_259236102
Yeah I would take that as a sign of abusive tendicies happening. Because once he takes you up on that and actually hits you, physical abuse. Even as a bluff it isnt appropriate.

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
When he threatens you .__.
beat him up with a tootsie roll.
boom.
Not sure if this is a trolling post but assuming its not, use thats not the beginning of a abusive relationship, thats well into it.
If you are scared of your partner, this is a giant red flag. Fear is not part of a healthy relationship, and threats of violence certainly aren't. Abusive relationships almost always start like this and then escalate. Get out now before it gets worse.
-x- I Ish Ray Ray -x-

It means get out of there before he makes good on what he says. If you stay, he will beat you, legitimately. I for one don't want you to get hurt like that, even without knowing you, so please get out while it's easy.
How is this a question? It's like asking if you got physical abused. Everyone and you can see it on your face. Obviously, if you notice it leave.
Uhhh... I think it's pretty obvious what you need to do and what's going on. I don't know how more clear someone can be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff