Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well after a long discussion with my boyfriend we decided we wanted to have sex, we both are ok with it and that made me feel a bit better.

So...when I was over at his house yesterday one thing led to another. But It hurt so much I started crying, and I'm technically still a virgin. I had to ask him to stop and I just lay there crying cause it hurt so much. He told me he was ok with it but I'm just frusterated because I want to be that close to him.

I don't understand WHY it hurts so much, I knew it would but I mean this is crazy!

Is there anything I can do to lessen the pain?

Edit: Oh and anotehr thing. Even though I'm turned on, fingering or anything else doesn't pleasure me, it just hurts a bit....
Were you really tense and expecting it to hurt? Tension can make your muscles tighten up, which tightens your v****a up as well. Were you aroused? As in lubricated? If you didn't produce enough lubrication, it can be really painful.

Try to relax before you do it next time. Try a lot of foreplay first - touching, fingering, oral, kissing... that way you'll be more relaxed and in the mood when you start. Don't just dive into it.

Also, have him enter slowly. When it starts to hint of pain, have him stop (but not pull out) until you can relax again. It might take a long time to get him all the way in, but it'll be better in the long-run. Because if you dive right in every time you try, you're only going to hurt yourself.
what do u mean?
ur v****a hurts when u r having sex?
Grit your teeth and bear it. The first couple times, it's going to be a b***h, it sounds like. But after that, it'll start feeling better. It's normal to be frustrated in this situation. Just get lots of foreplay, be relaxed, and use some lube.
_Eyes_Bright_
Were you really tense and expecting it to hurt? Tension can make your muscles tighten up, which tightens your v****a up as well. Were you aroused? As in lubricated? If you didn't produce enough lubrication, it can be really painful.

Try to relax before you do it next time. Try a lot of foreplay first - touching, fingering, oral, kissing... that way you'll be more relaxed and in the mood when you start. Don't just dive into it.

Also, have him enter slowly. When it starts to hint of pain, have him stop (but not pull out) until you can relax again. It might take a long time to get him all the way in, but it'll be better in the long-run. Because if you dive right in every time you try, you're only going to hurt yourself.

We did fool around before we tried, but it hurts even when he fingers me. I don't know maybe there's something wrong with me ....>_<
Naiya San
Well after a long discussion with my boyfriend we decided we wanted to have sex, we both are ok with it and that made me feel a bit better.

So...when I was over at his house yesterday one thing led to another. But It hurt so much I started crying, and I'm technically still a virgin. I had to ask him to stop and I just lay there crying cause it hurt so much. He told me he was ok with it but I'm just frusterated because I want to be that close to him.

I don't understand WHY it hurts so much, I knew it would but I mean this is crazy!

Is there anything I can do to lessen the pain?

bacically loads of lube and the more you do it the less it hurts...so once again loads of lube 3nodding
You -might- want to see a gynecologist. There are some disorders out there that could make it hurt more than normal.

I have a friend who basically.. She's really.. Small down there. If she ever has sex, it will hurt like the first time every time. It's what her gynecologist told her.
Naiya San
_Eyes_Bright_

We did fool around before we tried, but it hurts even when he fingers me. I don't know maybe there's something wrong with me ....>_<

You're probably either too tense, or you don't produce enough fluid. Maybe you could try using lubrication.
Kupi-Chan
You -might- want to see a gynecologist. There are some disorders out there that could make it hurt more than normal.

I have a friend who basically.. She's really.. Small down there. If she ever has sex, it will hurt like the first time every time. It's what her gynecologist told her.

O_o So you mean I could like never have sex without it hurting?! Is there anyway to fix that?
Naiya San

O_o So you mean I could like never have sex without it hurting?! Is there anyway to fix that?

Well, I don't mean to scare you. It's pretty rare, so it's likely that isn't the case with you. And I'm not sure if there's a way to fix it or not, talking to your doctor would let you know.
Naiya San
Kupi-Chan

Don't get one singular idea in your head until you talk to a gynecologist. Just because it's true for one person doesn't mean it's true for you. Talk to a real gynecologist before getting worked up about something that might not be true for you.
_Eyes_Bright_
Naiya San
Kupi-Chan

Don't get one singular idea in your head until you talk to a gynecologist. Just because it's true for one person doesn't mean it's true for you. Talk to a real gynecologist before getting worked up about something that might not be true for you.

*calms down* I worry to much....but yea I guess I'll just have to relax a bit mroe next time....
Thanks guys ^_^ heart
Maybe he just sucks at fingering? No one's a pro unless you tell'm how to do it that makes you feel goooood.

Sex hurt a lot for me, too. It still does. But after a while during it, it's not that bad and then I can't really feel any pain at all. I started back in October, too. It's hurt less and less every time. Maybe you'll loosen up.

It'll be fine, darling.
waterwiings
Maybe he just sucks at fingering? No one's a pro unless you tell'm how to do it that makes you feel goooood.

Sex hurt a lot for me, too. It still does. But after a while during it, it's not that bad and then I can't really feel any pain at all. I started back in October, too. It's hurt less and less every time. Maybe you'll loosen up.

It'll be fine, darling.

*sweatdrop* Thing is this is my first time for that I don't masterbate like...at all so I don't know what feel good.

I'm sexualy...inexperianced... xp whee
it's because your really tight or w/e, it is supposed to hurt for the first couple of times....don't worry there is nothing wrong with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff