• Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Grow some balls and get over it.

Just remember the nice times you had with her and try to not let it eat you alive.

Time will heal wounds. But that doesn't happen over night.

It's part of life. We hurt others. Other hurt us. It's how we deal with the pain that defines us as who and what we are.

But I can understand the hurt from the one who takes the V-Card. You feel like they are the one and they end up doing something shitty. It happens.

I do hope you can get over it.

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Dapper Gawker

Why does losing your virginity have to be a "long hard road"? It shouldn't be a road at all; it shouldn't be a goal. It should more be like taking a stop at McDonald's while you're on the road. Losing your virginity shouldn't be that big hoorah at the end. You had sex, and that is it. A huge majority of the time, the person you lost your virginity to isn't going to be the last person you have sex with. So, just miss the good times for a day, and then move on. It's nothing worth to cry over. There's better things to worry about, like finding a career and being independent--or simply, just being content with life.

Wheezing Genius

8,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Wojo The End Prelude
white boy love
i hate to not be helpful.. but i just wanted to say that i live realllllly close to murfreesboro so that made me go -> eek

Haha..did u go to the 2 day anime convention there??

Ew I live there too haha. Well not really, but kinda close.

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Wacko Quacko
Why does losing your virginity have to be a "long hard road"? It shouldn't be a road at all; it shouldn't be a goal. It should more be like taking a stop at McDonald's while you're on the road. Losing your virginity shouldn't be that big hoorah at the end. You had sex, and that is it. A huge majority of the time, the person you lost your virginity to isn't going to be the last person you have sex with. So, just miss the good times for a day, and then move on. It's nothing worth to cry over. There's better things to worry about, like finding a career and being independent--or simply, just being content with life.

Its just something i dont think i was mentaly ready for is all. And i dont dought shel be my last but it still hurt. Plus i already have a career so im just trying to get over this bump in the road and move on but it proves to be hard is all

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Wojo The End Prelude
Its just something i dont think i was mentaly ready for is all.
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

You should have thought of that before you stuck it in her, bud.

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Lonely Noob

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Lust, that's what it is. She just wanted to get laid. Don't get attached bro, I wish I can meet her..No offense..SNL FTW.
User Image
Wojo The End Prelude
Wacko Quacko

Its just something i dont think i was mentaly ready for is all. And i dont dought shel be my last but it still hurt. Plus i already have a career so im just trying to get over this bump in the road and move on but it proves to be hard is all

To be honest, I don't think the part of loosing your virginity is real what the hurt factor here was. It was that you confessed strong feelings too soon, had them confessed back too soon and then they were ripped away. Not to sound overly cruel but a lot of times in life, people will tell you what you want to hear in order to get sex. Why? Because society has these huge expectations on the idea of sex, that makes it seem that if there isn't love involved, sex is dirty. That by giving it or having it with someone that you don't care for that you're wrong.

Because of that, often times people lie in order to get what they want and not feel ashamed of it. This is why if you are one of the types that has in mind that they want to wait for sex or only have it with people that you love, you should hold out for more then just a week or so to make sure that you are not with the type of person that is going to say what you want to hear in order to get what they want to get. You may have felt strong infatuation for her, made stronger by the issues with your girlfriend, but saying 'I love you' after only meeting a couple times, what was it, like twice? You may have jumped the gun on that one. Meeting someone you find great can often times cause a rush of great feeling which, if its new to you, can be confused as love. Ever see someone come home from a good first date and they're walking on clouds? Cause it was great, but are they in love? No. Why, because they don't know the person. All these of people admitting love before they start dating, they're usually to people they have been friends with for a while. I told my fiance I loved him after a week of dating, but we had been closed friends for nearly a year before that. We did know each other.

You and this girl, you confused the first stages of infatuated feeling to be love and jumped the gun. But it seems that when there was a little more time she realized what had happened. That you guys had moved to quick with feelings and her "love" faded to what was more honestly a like. But because you clung to it still being love, you were too overpowering and she moved on. But you didn't, which is fine. She had time to come to a realization about the truth of the feeling and you didn't, so she was able to glide along easily.

All I can say is this. You need to let go. Its highly doubtful that you ever actually loved her and in the future if you do feel that you have strong feelings for a girl, take it slow. Be her friend first, get to know her as a person. You can't find out all there is to know about a person through and through during one car ride home. Take them out on dates, she what they like, what they -are- like, what makes them laugh what makes them angry. Know a person before you claim to love a person.

The thing about time is that its not instant. Not in the case of love and not in the case of healing. Just as it is not likely to truly "love" a person right away, healing from a break up won't be instant either. But it will happen. I mourned for a long time after me and my ex fiance broke up. But you can't also just expect time to do it on its own. You have to be proactive as well. Start getting back into the world, hanging out with friends, doing things you like. Get yourself back and let time smooth the edges.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Time heals all wounds buddy, there's not more you can do besides that, unfortunately. Just keep yourself preoccupied with new hobbies or getting things done you've always wanted to do! I know you're probably not interested in finding anyone new, since NOBODY wants to be with anyone else when they have a broken heart - but one day you'll find a girl that you care for that much and will feel the same about you. Good luck! <3
Sounds to me like both of you jumped the gun a little bit but that's just my opinion. It's hard to lose someone you love and have heart break but you'll get over it in time. There's plenty of fish in the sea, you weren't mint for each other, all the cheesey stuff to make you feel better. xd

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Abyssus _Puella
Sounds to me like both of you jumped the gun a little bit but that's just my opinion. It's hard to lose someone you love and have heart break but you'll get over it in time. There's plenty of fish in the sea, you weren't mint for each other, all the cheesey stuff to make you feel better. xd

Wasnet her first time...like i said she had a rough life
Wojo The End Prelude
Abyssus _Puella

Wasnet her first time...like i said she had a rough life
It doesn't matter if it was her first time or not, in my opinion, you guys jumped the gun with the "I love yous " and it got old in a hurry.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
So far things were ok until you said that you loved her.

I'm sorry bro, but most people around your age don't seem to know or understand love at that level. I'm not saying that you can't love. What I'm saying is that you don't know what quality love is. And that's not just a guess either. If you said that you loved a girl after just meeting her for a day, then your view of love is harshly twisted.

I know your hurting a ton. But stay away from her for now. She doesn't seem like she's got her self centered just yet, and she needs some time to mature (honestly, what kind of girl gives it away that fast?! confused ), and she probably needs to think about a few things. You yourself have some things to think about as well.

*Drinking from a straw* Ya know? it's not all that bad. In fact, if I were you, I would SO take this as an opportunity to grow. When it comes to your your virginity, you only get this chance once. So make the best of it and learn from this experience the best you can. It will help you grow and mature as a person.

Shy Phantom

I can understand how this hurt you so badly, it being your first time. But I think you may have rushed into it a little too fast. Love is something that takes time. I'm not saying you didn't love her, because by your reaction, I can see that you did. But I'm also saying that while you loved her, it was too rushed for her. She just didn't feel it, and if you had given it time, she would have realized it before taking your virginity. In that way, if you had waited, it wouldn't have hurt as bad. Because atleast there would have been time to think about it.

Now, by giving it time I don't mean years. Waiting THAT long to break it off is just cruel to the other person.

You see what I'm getting at here?

And as an after note, don't keep condoms in your wallet. I'm not saying you are, but in my opinion, it makes a guy seem less respectable. It's like all they want is to get laid. It's like they carry one around because they're expecting it to happen at any given second of their day, without thinking.

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jfigu1008
So far things were ok until you said that you loved her.

I'm sorry bro, but most people around your age don't seem to know or understand love at that level. I'm not saying that you can't love. What I'm saying is that you don't know what quality love is. And that's not just a guess either. If you said that you loved a girl after just meeting her for a day, then your view of love is harshly twisted.

I know your hurting a ton. But stay away from her for now. She doesn't seem like she's got her self centered just yet, and she needs some time to mature (honestly, what kind of girl gives it away that fast?! confused ), and she probably needs to think about a few things. You yourself have some things to think about as well.

*Drinking from a straw* Ya know? it's not all that bad. In fact, if I were you, I would SO take this as an opportunity to grow. When it comes to your your virginity, you only get this chance once. So make the best of it and learn from this experience the best you can. It will help you grow and mature as a person.

Actully ill have to agrgree with you...i dont think im old enough for it yet (just turned 17) And she wasent a virgin. She was raped a whille back by her uncle...thats what i ment by shes had a rough life.

Loyal Friend

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
UpsideDown Kisses
I can understand how this hurt you so badly, it being your first time. But I think you may have rushed into it a little too fast. Love is something that takes time. I'm not saying you didn't love her, because by your reaction, I can see that you did. But I'm also saying that while you loved her, it was too rushed for her. She just didn't feel it, and if you had given it time, she would have realized it before taking your virginity. In that way, if you had waited, it wouldn't have hurt as bad. Because atleast there would have been time to think about it.

Now, by giving it time I don't mean years. Waiting THAT long to break it off is just cruel to the other person.

You see what I'm getting at here?

And as an after note, don't keep condoms in your wallet. I'm not saying you are, but in my opinion, it makes a guy seem less respectable. It's like all they want is to get laid. It's like they carry one around because they're expecting it to happen at any given second of their day, without thinking.

I do see what your getting at actuly..
And i dont really care them anymore soo..lol yeah but that does make sence. Most guys these days are just like that...:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff