Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
Same thing except real friend.. she was my bff and now were none for another friend of hers who hates me... how nice people are these days huh?

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lonely Kitten Star
Same thing except real friend.. she was my bff and now were none for another friend of hers who hates me... how nice people are these days huh?

i just hate immature people because if they dont get what they want, they emo or something.. its like hun... do it i dont care grow the f*** up because we aren't here to cater to your whims

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
sinfulchaoticdesires
little aishi chan

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why? It couldn't be helped. And if you couldn't web cam, you could have text.

actually i couldn't, i cancelled over a year ago... plus if i got my texting back, i would text my girlfriend first

I believe what Little Aishi meant was that you can communicate with text. Like we are now. Not texting on a cell phone, but typing back and forth to one another, with text, on a computer. Chatrooms, forums, blogs, ect... For friends, this is enough. Especially if one friend is incapable of other methods of communication.

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
She gets upset and dramatic because of something you can't even do?

Saiuri Kamiya
Then she wasn't really a friend to begin with.

Dedicated Player

She wasn't a good friend then. :/ You could retry contacting her and explaining the situation. If she doesn't let up, it's her loss. And you're gain, you'll find many more amazing people. :]

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jellicle Moon
sinfulchaoticdesires
little aishi chan

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why? It couldn't be helped. And if you couldn't web cam, you could have text.

actually i couldn't, i cancelled over a year ago... plus if i got my texting back, i would text my girlfriend first

I believe what Little Aishi meant was that you can communicate with text. Like we are now. Not texting on a cell phone, but typing back and forth to one another, with text, on a computer. Chatrooms, forums, blogs, ect... For friends, this is enough. Especially if one friend is incapable of other methods of communication.

thats what we were doing actually before this happened

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Emerald Zombie
She wasn't a good friend then. :/ You could retry contacting her and explaining the situation. If she doesn't let up, it's her loss. And you're gain, you'll find many more amazing people. :]

you are amazing em~ -huggles- biggrin

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Warlock Prince
She gets upset and dramatic because of something you can't even do?

Saiuri Kamiya
Then she wasn't really a friend to begin with.

yep

Questionable Poster

What a b***h.
If she really was a friend, she would understand that you're unable to webcam with her. She wouldn't throw a hissy fit and so "Oh, we're not friends anymore".

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
DaniRhapsody
What a b***h.
If she really was a friend, she would understand that you're unable to webcam with her. She wouldn't throw a hissy fit and so "Oh, we're not friends anymore".

at least i tried to tell her why but she didn't even respond -shrugs- im onto bigger and better things i guess

Questionable Poster

sinfulchaoticdesires
DaniRhapsody
What a b***h.

at least i tried to tell her why but she didn't even respond -shrugs- im onto bigger and better things i guess

Good! Stay positive and meet more understanding people/potential friends 3nodding
That's what you call a conditional friendship. surprised
Which is odd cause a real friend wouldn't want s**t from you.

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
DaniRhapsody
sinfulchaoticdesires
DaniRhapsody
What a b***h.

Good! Stay positive and meet more understanding people/potential friends 3nodding

more like i think im going to stick with helping others and hoping that no one notices what i want

Unforgiving Sex Symbol

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Silver Catalyst-

its alright, its not like i care anymore
sinfulchaoticdesires
-Silver Catalyst-

its alright, its not like i care anymore
Alright, problem solved. Remember, you are SPECIAL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff