Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, they are cool with it, & they want me to do it....but i'm a man of some morals, so i said no & told him he was a freak...you think that was the right thing to do?
I actually don't see how morals come into play here.
They want it, its not cheating you don't have a girlfriend and its something they both want, its just weather or not you feel like doing it.

Hybrid's Partner

don't do it if they have swamp booty. ):
Memory loss
They want it, its not cheating you don't have a girlfriend and its something they both want, its just weather or not you feel like doing it.
YOU CUT YOUR HAIR! gonk
well i sorta have a G/F she & i close but never really said we love each other but the love is there i hope... sweatdrop
Heh, well....if that's how you feel. But technically, it isn't wrong if you don't have a g/f. I personally would not go in a 3some with my best friend, because I'd feel very uncomfortable about it. Somehow, I'd rather go in a 3 some with a guy that I was less familiar with. But that's just a personal preference...not like, a moral boundary.
Also, your age does make a difference.

Unless you were calling your friend a freak for trying to get you involved with an ugly girl?
Welfare Brand Cereal
Memory loss
YOU CUT YOUR HAIR! gonk

yeah.
T actually looks kinda like my avatars haircut now D:
Memory loss
Welfare Brand Cereal
Memory loss
YOU CUT YOUR HAIR! gonk

yeah.
Either way, you're hot.
But I miss the long hair.
soprettyU_U
Kai Tsubame
well i sorta have a G/F she & i close but never really said we love each other but the love is there i hope... sweatdrop
Then its cheating.

3-somes are over rated, anyway.
Shadowolf
Heh, well....if that's how you feel. But technically, it isn't wrong if you don't have a g/f. I personally would not go in a 3some with my best friend, because I'd feel very uncomfortable about it. Somehow, I'd rather go in a 3 some with a guy that I was less familiar with. But that's just a personal preference...not like, a moral boundary.

Unless you were calling your friend a freak for trying to get you involved with an ugly girl?

yes but, there both 20 & i'm 16 & 3/4th's
Welfare Brand Cereal
Memory loss
Welfare Brand Cereal
Memory loss
YOU CUT YOUR HAIR! gonk

yeah.
Either way, you're hot.
But I miss the long hair.
soprettyU_U

Yeah, but t was kinda unbearable having hair that long in florida during the summertime. I'll grow it bback in the winter and hopefully by next summer i'll be somplace more comfortable.
I don't think you were right for calling him a freak. If the threesome is a mutual decision made between him and his girlfriend, it's his thing. Everyone has their kinks, but they are not a "freak."

Well...okay, I take that back. There are some things that I think are a bit freakish, but I still try to respect everyone for what they want to do.

And by the way...how old are you?
Kai Tsubame
Shadowolf

yes but, there both 20 & i'm 16 & 3/4th's

Oh OK, then I certainly wouldn't get involved. It'd suck if you, instead of him, accidentally like, got her pregnant or something. And it's illegal too for your age to be sexually involved with them legal people. And since you have a g/f as well - you made an extremely smart decision. Go you! wink
You were right to say no, wrong to call him a freak, exactly what everyone else has said, lalala...~
Memory loss

Actually morals could come into play if he has morals of how he wants to be stricktly with one true love at a time. I myself wouldn't do it, why would I want to screw with someone I don't love? (please no flaming on "OMG because it feels good!!!11!!1!!" It only makes people look like cheap,easy gonorrea welcoming,morons with addictive personalitys that will suck my d**k for crack 3nodding ).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff