Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I've been on a date here and there but have never had a boyfriend. I honestly feel like I am going to end up alone. crying

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
                  You're only 19.
                  Give it some time.

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
!d!ot Amer!ca
                  You're only 19.
                  Give it some time.

Its hard

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Bl33ds_Blue_and_Silver
!d!ot Amer!ca
                  You're only 19.
                  Give it some time.

Its hard

Are you in school?
                  Do you work at all?
                  Go out and meet people then if it's so hard for you to be single.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Yeah, not having a guy is the end of the world. You should just end it now or something. Not like you are a human being who is a person without a man there to define you...

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
!d!ot Amer!ca
Bl33ds_Blue_and_Silver
!d!ot Amer!ca
                  You're only 19.
                  Give it some time.

Its hard

Are you in school?
                  Do you work at all?

I am but I am painfully shy. I work during the summers but almost all of my coworkers are like 6-10+ years older than me.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Bl33ds_Blue_and_Silver
!d!ot Amer!ca
Bl33ds_Blue_and_Silver
!d!ot Amer!ca
                  You're only 19.
                  Give it some time.

Its hard

Are you in school?
                  Do you work at all?

I am but I am painfully shy. I work during the summers but almost all of my coworkers are like 6-10+ years older than me.

And what's wrong with dating an older man?
                  My fiance is five years older than I am.
                  Someday you'll more than likely have to get over being painfully shy to meet people.

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
!d!ot Amer!ca
Bl33ds_Blue_and_Silver
!d!ot Amer!ca
Bl33ds_Blue_and_Silver
!d!ot Amer!ca
                  You're only 19.
                  Give it some time.

Its hard

Are you in school?
                  Do you work at all?

And what's wrong with dating an older man?
                  My fiance is five years older than I am.
                  Someday you'll more than likely have to get over being painfully shy to meet people.

I talk to people just never have clicked with a guy sad

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
angel_259236102
Yeah, not having a guy is the end of the world. You should just end it now or something. Not like you are a human being who is a person without a man there to define you...

ha ha
I got with my first boyfriend 6 months before turning 20, you're not doing any worse than many people don't worry. He was my first kiss and everything so yeah.

And I am super shy too, I just got lucky with him finding and pursing me.. the first time he tried to give me his number I was all awkward and said something like "uh.. I'd never call you" as in I don't like talking on the phone but obviously that's not how it came out lolol you'll be fine

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
.iEatKitties.
I got with my first boyfriend 6 months before turning 20, you're not doing any worse than many people don't worry. He was my first kiss and everything so yeah.

And I am super shy too, I just got lucky with him finding and pursing me.. the first time he tried to give me his number I was all awkward and said something like "uh.. I'd never call you" as in I don't like talking on the phone but obviously that's not how it came out lolol you'll be fine

Guys don't take interest in me sad

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Bl33ds_Blue_and_Silver
.iEatKitties.

Guys don't take interest in me sad

Then stop being pessimistic about everything.
                  Guys (and girls) find confidence attractive.

Dapper Gawker

Do you need a man in your life to live? No. Are you going to die soon? No. Don't get all melancholy because you haven't experienced something that most people around your age have. In time, you will get over your shyness, and then some guy will be able to notice how cool you are when you're not hiding behind that bland-looking mask.

Distinct Hunter

I'm 24 and barely dated anyone. I've been melancholy about not having some one to share feelings with, but I've gotten by, it's not that bad.

As for dating older people, it's not that big a deal. I'm in a FWB relationship with a guy 20 years older than me, but he's really great. I'd never find a guy like him my age, and I'm glad I'm glad I've got him.
You shouldn't worry. I was in the same boat as you. There's no need to feel awkward or bad about it. Just don't lower your standards because you're worried what other people may think. You'll find someone you will connect with and everything will just go naturally. It took me a long time to find someone I connected with.

I will say though... I am shy as well. I am extremely shy. But, if/when you do find someone that you connect with, don't let your shyness ruin it for you. Casually ask them out after you've gotten to know them a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff