Welcome to Gaia! ::

A friend(Mic) of mine was snooping and I think he may of found out that I like my ex's best friend(aries) and from what he said my ex's best friend may like me too.

He said some thing about the 2week rule... I don't know what I should do... I think I realy like Aries and we are friends, but I also know that this could really hurt my ex(Ky), who is also a really good friend eek

What should I do crying ?

Subnote- to those of you who (along with me) were wondering what the 2 week rule: it's an unwriten rule that: You don't go after a girl until 2 weeks after she is broken up
DarSala-at
You don't go after a girl until 2 weeks after she is broken up
It could also be a guy.. Like a girl's bf who she dumped..
Mikaria
DarSala-at
You don't go after a girl until 2 weeks after she is broken up
It could also be a guy.. Like a girl's bf who she dumped..

True
I do think it is a good idea to wait until the ex is feeling better. I'd tell that to the guy you like that you like him but you want to wait until a little bit. If you don't think you should wait far be it for me to judge. I dunno if 2 weeks is good time or not it depends on the individual.
If you're concerned about the feelings of your ex then wait. You like this other guy and you know he likes you. That shouldn't change within the next few weeks or so. Just give this some time.
I tend to not trust what other people say. Ask the source. Ask Aries how he feels about you face to face.
lilbuckles
I do think it is a good idea to wait until the ex is feeling better. I'd tell that to the guy you like that you like him but you want to wait until a little bit. If you don't think you should wait far be it for me to judge. I dunno if 2 weeks is good time or not it depends on the individual.

I went out with Ky for about 6 months whee so... I dinno what the repectible time is.... from what my friend said(who is good friends with both) it's 2 weeks sweatdrop
The Bijoux
I tend to not trust what other people say. Ask the source. Ask Aries how he feels about you face to face.

Mic is too stupid to lie sweatdrop and.... well I dinno... i'm scared to talk to him about it... i can talk to him about any thing- but this
DarSala-at
The Bijoux

Mic is too stupid to lie sweatdrop and.... well I dinno... i'm scared to talk to him about it... i can talk to him about any thing- but this

Well, see if you can hang out with him alone. Maybe you'll get in the moment and be able to ask.
The Bijoux
DarSala-at
The Bijoux

Well, see if you can hang out with him alone. Maybe you'll get in the moment and be able to ask.

No I just can't... If I did it would hurt Ky and I couln't do that, and I'm afraid it would hurt Ky's and Aries relationship sweatdrop
Periods sound like so much fun!!!
That is far from the rule at our school. Wait and ask around. neutral
Nintendo_Maniac
Periods sound like so much fun!!!

Ummm okay.... they aren't... except you can be a b***h and use it as an excuse...

However I'm not .... menstrual... not right now any way sweatdrop
smuttmuffins
That is far from the rule at our school. Wait and ask around. neutral

I just found out about it so sweatdrop
So confuzzy crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items