Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Millionaire

12,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Well, I'm going to try and keep this short but...

It's me and my boyfriend's 2 month anniversary tomorrow, and I was wondering if it's long enough for me to buy him a gift? If so, what should I buy him?

Thanks for your time~
No. Mostly because there is no such thing as a 2 month anniversary. Anni in that is for annual, you know...once a year?

Party Member

User Image

nah just go on a date

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

No. People celebrate 2 month anniversaries? Wait until you get to a year, then buy him something. User Image

User ImageUser Image

Party Member

!d!ot Amer!ca

No. People celebrate 2 month anniversaries? Wait until you get to a year, then buy him something. User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

sure they do! my husband and i celebrated our monthiversary each month for our first year.

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Reserve gifts for yearly or 6 month anniversaries else wise just do dates.

Inquisitive Rogue

15,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
I don't think it's very appropriate, since two months isn't something to really be celebrating.It's not really special when you're giving gifts every week or month of being together.

Once a year, it makes it more special.
My birthday happened to fall less than a month into my relationship with my boyfriend--he sent me a huge bouquet of flowers to my work. I realize that that's not a month-a-versary, but if you want to, get him something small but sweet. smile

Hellraiser

Go out somewhere or wait till the 6month mark or a year, because well, annual.
Personally I don't see the point but its not my relationship and y'all can do whatever you want to make each other happy.

Bunny

They are right about the 6 month/year thing but if you want to give a gift, you can. It's really up to you. I think you should go out instead and save gifts for later in the relationship.

Dangerous Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
if you really want to get him a gift, make it something small. One of my exes bought me an expensive gift on our 1 month mark and I was so creeped out I wound up dumping them a couple days later.

Sugary Cat

Get him something if you want to. There's no rule to relationships.

I didn't celebrate every month for the first year. I would say something along the lines of "Hey, today we're X months together". But gifts... nah.

Friendly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Go for something small - maybe his favourite chocolate bar or something.

Spoopy Kitten

I dunno. My boyfriend and i used to do little things for our monthaversaries in the beginning of our relationship, but i found it a bit odd at first. In a way, i felt a month isnt much to celebrate since its such a short time. So after talking, instead of gifts, we decided to go on dates on our monthaversaries instead. To me, a nice date made me feel better than little gifts

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Why are you celebrating two months? Do your relationships really only run for that short of a while that 2 months is an accomplishment?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff