Welcome to Gaia! ::

I first started growing boobs when I was around 11 I think... I got my period when i was 13 or 14. I still don't have nipples? They're darker than child nipples but they're not adult nipples? and the size of my boobs since i was 11 to now... there's not a big difference. I'm still not an A cup or double A...

should I see a doctor?

maybe I'm a late bloomer, but this is really late...

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: I was barely a B cup until I was 19. Then they grew a lot. Puberty is a strange thing. You still have time.
Are you skinny?

Sparkly Genius

2,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was a small A cup until like 19 or 20 then BAM I suddenly turned into a C cup in a matter of weeks.

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
It could just be genetics. Some people don't ever get to a B cup.
chaos! in the living room
I was a small A cup until like 19 or 20 then BAM I suddenly turned into a C cup in a matter of weeks.

How much did the implants cost?

Dapper Noob

ichingu
I first started growing boobs when I was around 11 I think... I got my period when i was 13 or 14. I still don't have nipples? They're darker than child nipples but they're not adult nipples? and the size of my boobs since i was 11 to now... there's not a big difference. I'm still not an A cup or double A...

should I see a doctor?

Boobs aren't everything. Your good my ex didn't have boobs at all so I know it's a big thing to chicks. But if it's gonna happen just give it time

Reveler

ichingu

should I see a doctor?

Don't even sweat it, some people are smaller then others, everyone is different, and you still have a lot of time to grow! dont let it bother you hun

Dedicated Member

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Flavored Water
I'm a doctor, show me
lul thinking the same , some one beat me to it haha
My mom didn't get boobs til' she had me .... neutral

Trigger vs's Wife

Dapper Conversationalist

If odd colored nipples are your only concern, I don't think you have anything to worry about.
And on board with what everyone else is saying, sometimes your body is just gonna take its sweet time.
drink lots of milk?

Doting Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
Shoot, I didn't start getting boobs until last year, and I'm 23! My boobs just kinda stopped growing (budding) when I was 11 and just stayed that way. x.x I had to wear training bras all through high school and college because I couldn't fit in grown-up bras. >.> I'm a C cup and still growing now. So yeah, you may just start popping out around my age. xD Or you may not. It all depends on your genetics. If your mom has small knockers, chances are you will too. It could be a number of things, really. lol

Malevolent Friend

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
I'd call that a blessing if you ask me! You don't need to be very worried about it. A friend of mine, reaching eighteen soon is still flat - flat as a plate.

Usually it's because you don't have much fat body. Or a late bloomer as you said. But don't worry your time will come.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff