Welcome to Gaia! ::

Accidently On Purpose
Shoot, I didn't start getting boobs until last year, and I'm 23! My boobs just kinda stopped growing (budding) when I was 11 and just stayed that way. x.x I had to wear training bras all through high school and college because I couldn't fit in grown-up bras. >.> I'm a C cup and still growing now. So yeah, you may just start popping out around my age. xD Or you may not. It all depends on your genetics. If your mom has small knockers, chances are you will too. It could be a number of things, really. lol
Omg! Glad I'm not the only one. smile I wear a normal bra anyways just to make it look like I have some kind of boob

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It could be genetics, none of my family has big chests. I'm the only one who has the biggest but it's because I'm not really skinny while my sisters are skinny.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'm sure you'll be fine. My sister's about an A-cup and 16 and it really doesn't bother her much. They'll probably come in in a few years, so don't give up now. And consider this: your breasts will grow if and when you get pregnant, but I'd wait 'til you're done with school and maybe even married before doing that.

Sparkly Genius

2,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Flavored Water
chaos! in the living room
I was a small A cup until like 19 or 20 then BAM I suddenly turned into a C cup in a matter of weeks.

How much did the implants cost?

if they were implants I wouldn't have stopped at a C wink idgaf how fake they'd look, I love huge boobs surprised

Doting Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
ichingu
Accidently On Purpose
Shoot, I didn't start getting boobs until last year, and I'm 23! My boobs just kinda stopped growing (budding) when I was 11 and just stayed that way. x.x I had to wear training bras all through high school and college because I couldn't fit in grown-up bras. >.> I'm a C cup and still growing now. So yeah, you may just start popping out around my age. xD Or you may not. It all depends on your genetics. If your mom has small knockers, chances are you will too. It could be a number of things, really. lol
Omg! Glad I'm not the only one. smile I wear a normal bra anyways just to make it look like I have some kind of boob

Nope you're not alone at all. It runs in my family. All us ladies are late-bloomers. Here's a bit of a tip: Get the bras with LOTS of padding. They make you look bigger. Not to mention, if you're clumsy like me, the padding acts as a protective shield when you run into things. blaugh

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
they will grow i had a friend and she was flat chested .

then one day they just grew now shes got boobs they grew for her when she hit like 18 19

in fact girls who get boobs older is a better thing because they a nice size when they hit women hood and girls who have boobs when they hit like 14 got massive ones and they mostly end up fat when they hit 20's
Accidently On Purpose
ichingu
Accidently On Purpose

Nope you're not alone at all. It runs in my family. All us ladies are late-bloomers. Here's a bit of a tip: Get the bras with LOTS of padding. They make you look bigger. Not to mention, if you're clumsy like me, the padding acts as a protective shield when you run into things. blaugh
Where? >< I buy an AA bras ... because A looks too fake haha

Doting Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
ichingu
Accidently On Purpose
ichingu
Accidently On Purpose

Where? >< I buy an AA bras ... because A looks too fake haha

Target and Walmart to name a couple. If you have a Kmart, look for Joe Boxer bras. They have SUPER padding and push-up. (They are also super cute! I wish I could fit in 'em!!!) lol

Newbie Noob

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
ichingu
I first started growing boobs when I was around 11 I think... I got my period when i was 13 or 14. I still don't have nipples? They're darker than child nipples but they're not adult nipples? and the size of my boobs since i was 11 to now... there's not a big difference. I'm still not an A cup or double A...

should I see a doctor?

maybe I'm a late bloomer, but this is really late...
Actually it's quite normal for a lot of women's breasts to not be fully matured until they're around their mid 20's. My breasts didn't seem to blossom fully until I turned 23. Be patient. heart

Quotable Smoker

Take birth control.

boom.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
I think it's not unusual for a girl's nipples to remain small during her teenaged years. You still have time, and your body is likely going to continue changing through your early twenties. I'd say don't worry about it.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
You perfectly fine! It all depends on your body type. You could be super skinny and have big boobs and u could also be on the bigger side and have A cups.

Giver

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I was practically flat-chested until I was 18 so don't worry, you're not the only one, it happens.
That's just how you are. Don't stress over it.
Aren't you lucky? I grew breasts when I was about 10 or 11 years old and was a C cup by the time I was about 16. C cup + skinny body = really awkward.

Don't worry, you're got time. You're only 17, like you said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff