Welcome to Gaia! ::

Woohoo, my advice has actually helped someone! But seriously, I would love it if a wierd girl made strange jokes but is serious underneath. Actually, that sounds a bit like me... Except instead of jokes I'm just dry and gruff. And I'm a guy. BTW, laughing it off doesn't always help. If you need to get angry, get angry. Go beat up your pillows. Personally I like taking out fifteen minutes out of a day to practice my free throws with the punching bag.
Gator-aide
May I ask if your ever angry at your old best friend? you know for her not being there...?

Well, I'll tell you what happened. I was really stupid of me, but anway. My other friend started telling me things about her, (like a bunch of nasty things she had said to different people) and I just kind of stopped talking to her. I didn't ignore her alltogether, but I do admit it was really stupid of me to do that. She was changing, and not in a good way. She totally changed her whole style, the way she walked, the way she talked, everything. She even cut off all of her hair. All because she was going to another highschool, a bigger, better, and extremely expensive and pretentious one, at that. That normally wouldn't bother me. But her personality was undergoing a big change, too. One day I realize that I felt so bad and that I missed her too much. I decided to send her an e-mail, saying that I ******** up and I miss her. We had promised each other we'd stay friends forever, and we'd always be there for each other. She said that she couldn't forgive me. I had hurt her too much. She said that my other friend who told me those things about her was a minipulative b***h. (which I later found out she wasn't, I had asked numerous different people about what she had said, read mannnny shocking AIM convos, ect.) I haven't talked to her ever since. Although about 2 months after her school started she posted a realy obnoxious comment on the one girl's page. It was something along the lines of how much she enjoyed her life without the one friend being a minipulative b***h, and how everything was going perfect. About how she has so many friends and how she was better off without all of us. I have another friend who still talks to her from time to time, and was not involved in this whole ordeal, and she even says how much she's changed, and how she dosen't even know her anymore.
DainTrinity
Woohoo, my advice has actually helped someone! But seriously, I would love it if a wierd girl made strange jokes but is serious underneath. Actually, that sounds a bit like me... Except instead of jokes I'm just dry and gruff. And I'm a guy. BTW, laughing it off doesn't always help. If you need to get angry, get angry. Go beat up your pillows. Personally I like taking out fifteen minutes out of a day to practice my free throws with the punching bag.

Thanks so much. I am really going to try that though. I don't have a punching bag, but I do really want one. D:
I know how you feel...I was picked on and tormented by people and I only have just one good friend. To feel alone is like a chill going through your body and your heart beat so silently. You try to do a lot of things but it just doesn't go to plan. People judge others by appearance or just decide to on the very first meeting. It is either they are bored, have problems with themselves and seeing others suffer makes them feel good, or just heartless. Never let that cold feeling get a hold of you. The future is still very bright for your life and for everyone. No one in this world is doomed to walk the world forever and die. You just have to be true to yourself, have confidence, and be happy. Someone will notice you. If you have one friend that is good enough. Not everyone in the world is going to like you and if one person is a true friend then you are not alone.
Hum. I hate for this to sound glad, but I'm glad I'm not a female. Your ways of getting angry and hateful towards one another is so confusing and emotionally distressing. Guys simply say screw you, punch each other a couple times, and life goes on.
Shika Basho
I know how you feel...I was picked on and tormented by people and I only have just one good friend. To feel alone is like a chill going through your body and your heart beat so silently. You try to do a lot of things but it just doesn't go to plan. People judge others by appearance or just decide to on the very first meeting. It is either they are bored, have problems with themselves and seeing others suffer makes them feel good, or just heartless. Never let that cold feeling get a hold of you. The future is still very bright for your life and for everyone. No one in this world is doomed to walk the world forever and die. You just have to be true to yourself, have confidence, and be happy. Someone will notice you. If you have one friend that is good enough. Not everyone in the world is going to like you and if one person is a true friend then you are not alone.

Thanks. Sometimes it's so hard for me to have confidence, especially with everyone constantly judging me. I don't think I'd be here today if it weren't for my friends.
DainTrinity
Hum. I hate for this to sound glad, but I'm glad I'm not a female. Your ways of getting angry and hateful towards one another is so confusing and emotionally distressing. Guys simply say screw you, punch each other a couple times, and life goes on.

Lol, I know. Girls are so ******** minipulative and I hate it. D< It pisses me off when someone says something about me, but it pisses me off even more when they say it behind my back. It would be easier if people were just straightforward with their insults.
I'm straightforward, but I just don't insult people. Would be too ignorant of me, and I'm slowly growing out of that. I do like to be brutally honest though. I find it to be the best policy in some situations. BTW, if you need friends, I could be your friend. biggrin Maybe?
DainTrinity
I'm straightforward, but I just don't insult people. Would be too ignorant of me, and I'm slowly growing out of that. I do like to be brutally honest though. I find it to be the best policy in some situations. BTW, if you need friends, I could be your friend. biggrin Maybe?

Brutally honest is always refreshing. I hate it when people beat around the bush. xp
Sweet, then you're going to like me! Here's a suggestion for you that oddly seems to work for me. When depressed, listen to techno music. Let the beat carry you into bliss.
DainTrinity
Sweet, then you're going to like me! Here's a suggestion for you that oddly seems to work for me. When depressed, listen to techno music. Let the beat carry you into bliss.

xD Alrighty. Will do.
Try this one: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BCNo0Jw_pCk&feature=related

Make sure to watch the video. You'll be laughing before you even realize what it's about.
I feel like that a lot. No one gets me, and there are so many people who are just jerks who make fun of me and think it's funny. Even some of my own friends, and they don't stop even when I tell them. What you do is talk to the people who aren't jerks and become friends with them. If someone's insulting you, make a snappy comeback. Sometimes a good one will make them look stupid and they stumble over their own insults. Or, if you can't think of one, tell them to go to hell. Make yourself intimidating. I'm probably the least intimidating and weakest person I know, but if I'm mad I can get scary. Draw yourself up to your full height, stand straight and confident, look them right in the eye with as much anger as you can muster, and say what you have to say with force, energy, and anger. Don't let anyone walk all over you, because otherwise they'll keep doing it. Stand up to them and they'll leave you alone.
DainTrinity
Try this one: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BCNo0Jw_pCk&feature=related

Make sure to watch the video. You'll be laughing before you even realize what it's about.

What the hell. rofl
TLO666
I feel like that a lot. No one gets me, and there are so many people who are just jerks who make fun of me and think it's funny. Even some of my own friends, and they don't stop even when I tell them. What you do is talk to the people who aren't jerks and become friends with them. If someone's insulting you, make a snappy comeback. Sometimes a good one will make them look stupid and they stumble over their own insults. Or, if you can't think of one, tell them to go to hell. Make yourself intimidating. I'm probably the least intimidating and weakest person I know, but if I'm mad I can get scary. Draw yourself up to your full height, stand straight and confident, look them right in the eye with as much anger as you can muster, and say what you have to say with force, energy, and anger. Don't let anyone walk all over you, because otherwise they'll keep doing it. Stand up to them and they'll leave you alone.

You're right. Sometimes it's hard to do that. But I'll try my best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff