This poll closed on March 30, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
You'd have to wear the Leap Year item and post a 29 person thread of similarly attired peeps!

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
I am not sure about that one specifically, but I think a leap year achievement would be cool. I think it might be workable by having people get into teams like the Halloween event only it uses the three Chinese year animals that correspond to leap years as the teams-dragon, rat, and monkey. The animal teams would compete in the fight and depending on your team, you can have certain abilities and penalties.

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
AliKat1988
I am not sure about that one specifically, but I think a leap year achievement would be cool. I think it might be workable by having people get into teams like the Halloween event only it uses the three Chinese year animals that correspond to leap years as the teams-dragon, rat, and monkey. The animal teams would compete in the fight and depending on your team, you can have certain abilities and penalties.

Interesting idea. I never related those animals to the leap year.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
SavageLamb
AliKat1988

Interesting idea. I never related those animals to the leap year.
It is easy for me to remember and make the association, since I have family members that are born those years and when ever their Chinese years show up again it is a leap year.

Romantic Bookworm

Wintry Dragon

Sounds difficult if you missed that single day. I don't want to wait another 4 years.
any new leap year item?

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
scampthekat
any new leap year item?

I haven't seen one yet! biggrin

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
AliKat1988
I think monkeys have the advantage. We count a Buddha amongst our ranks, after all. emotion_dealwithit

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
scampthekat
any new leap year item?
I'm wearing it on my head.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
An achievement like that would be crazy annoying.

Festive Reveler

16,500 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Theres a leap year item?

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
I think it would be cool but February 29th doesn't exist it is a government scam. wink

Tipsy Member

Wrath418
Theres a leap year item?

Yup, it's a frog c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items