Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Technically, yes. Though my friend, who was born today, chooses to celebrate her birthday on the 28th of February instead.

Magical Sex Symbol

9,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
agnikai
I think some of the leap-year babies count March 1 as their birthday--cause you know, it'd be weird to look like a teenager and say, "Yeah, I'm four years old."

This ^
lol

Shady Zapper

Leap year is your official birthday, but march 1st is the day after February 28th just like leap year is. So you'd technically get a year older on that day, I guess.
That made more sense in my head.

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Flatterer 200
I've heard that people born on a leap year move their birthdays to February 28 because waiting four years is a pain.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lupitaa-Babehh
If you were born on February 29 would your birthday be every 4 years ? sweatdrop
Technically, yes. People I know born then (or married then - poor planning, no?) usually celebrate on the 28th.

Star Lover

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
yum_strawberry yum_puddi It would totally stink to have your birthday on leap day since you never actually celebrate your birthday on your birthday for 3 years... yum_puddi yum_strawberry
ButterFlyofDeath23
Idk but Im glad Im not a leap year baby. LOL.

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
ikr ive been thinking about that too
Lupitaa-Babehh
If you were born on February 29 would your birthday be every 4 years ? sweatdrop

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Every year has about 365 days and 6 hours in it; the 6 hours are put together every four years and tacked onto February, so essentially you have 6 hours to celebrate a leap year birthday.
Yeah it would be. But you'd still have aged 4 years anyway so you could celebrate on February 28th or 1st March each year.

Fashionable Warlord

Why does everyone make a big deal about this?
I was born on Feb 29... it's not a big deal, the time is still there it just happens to NOT be on a calender for three of every four years. x_x
I always celebrated my birthday on the first available weekend it had nothing to do with getting the day closest to my brithday, if it was in the middle of the week with school and work it would be pointless and boring so we just went with the nearest weekend.

I honestly think people who don't have Leap year birthday's make a bigger deal of it than people who do xD
I just always wanted people to leave me alone about it.

Fun facts, oh yeah, there is some town in the US that puts on a big a** festival for people with
birthdays on Feb 29...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces