Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about girl's proposing to boys on Leap Year?

Sounds Cool! 0.59756097560976 59.8% [ 49 ]
Nuh-uh! 0.15853658536585 15.9% [ 13 ]
As per tradition 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 10 ]
What tradition? 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Humorist

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
Amelia Lou
It's more out of fun than seriousness. I know from sources he plans to propose to me around St Patrick's Day (a day special to us). He's Irish. So I figured throwing this in might be cute. Heck, it might be the last Leap Year that I'm single.

That kind of sounds like you are stealing his thunder.
Congrats and Happy Leap Year... Do you already have a general wedding date picked yet?

Rainbow Lover

Amelia Lou
It's more out of fun than seriousness. I know from sources he plans to propose to me around St Patrick's Day (a day special to us). He's Irish. So I figured throwing this in might be cute. Heck, it might be the last Leap Year that I'm single.
I think it's really sweet, congratulations to you!

It does make the most sense to do that with someone Irish, I know it's kind of weird for some people to comprehend a woman proposing. Forget what they say, I think it's totally awesome and romantic.

Again, congratulations! My best regards, I hope you two live a very happy life together! cat_3nodding

Salty Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darn, I didn't realize that marriages in Leap Years are prone to bad luck, me and my SO of 5 years are planning to get married this year. I know Weddings on a Full Moon are good. We're planning to do a quickie City Hall thing in April. smile

Sparkly Fatcat

I'm full on traditional, it's more special that way.

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Amelia Lou
Tomorrow is LEAP YEAR!! I'm proposing to my boyfriend of three years.

Go girl go! ^_________________^ I hope he says yes, I'll be rooting for you! >w<!!

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
My girlfriend joked about proposing to me today. BY TEXT. Being the guy that was proposed to by his girlfriend sounds bad enough, nevermind if she didn't even ask in person. But yeah, I'm glad she was only joking. We've only been together about a year and a half.
skullcrushergurl
classic prostitution
I'd make the b*****d propose to me if I were you.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pslightly Psycho
My girlfriend joked about proposing to me today. BY TEXT. Being the guy that was proposed to by his girlfriend sounds bad enough, nevermind if she didn't even ask in person. But yeah, I'm glad she was only joking. We've only been together about a year and a half.

well how long will you wait before proposing? Or before you think the idea is a good one? My bf and I have only been together for about 4 months but I could see us getting that far in the future.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
iNom Toast
YOU propose to HIM?
lol

This. emotion_eyebrow

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I'd like to say: what the ********!
to all those people like
"EWW THE GUY IS SUPPOSED TO PROPOSE TO YOU"

that s**t pisses me off, go and propose, proposing isn't always supposed to be done by the man, and i think its rude than anyone say that it should.

both genders are partaking in the marriage so both have a right to propose.

Wheezing Codger

7,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
iNom Toast
YOU propose to HIM?
lol

Welcome to the third millennium. Just make sure your bustier isn't laced so tight that you swoon again after lunch, okay?

Fashionable Vampire

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Aw so cute! I wish I could have proposed to my boyfriend today but not enough money for a ring or anything...

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
It's kind of an outdated tradition. Women should be able to propose to men whenever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff