Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey all! how many of you have leap year birthdays?! i wish mine was :/

Nimble Explorer

Wasn't there a composer born on February 29th...? I cannot for the life of me remember which one anymore, though...all I remember is that he wrote operas. Or an opera, at least.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lady Aeducan
Wasn't there a composer born on February 29th...? I cannot for the life of me remember which one anymore, though...all I remember is that he wrote operas. Or an opera, at least.
Giaochino Rossini in 1792.

Nimble Explorer

Ratttking
Lady Aeducan
Giaochino Rossini in 1792.

Thank you! XD
That was probably going to bug me all day. Well, for the rest of the day, anyway, considering there's only three more hours left in it for me.

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
I'm not, I was born at the start of the month, but I have a nephew who was born on the 23rd. My sister (his mom) was all freaked out that he'd be born on a leap year and then they'd only get to have his birthday every four years. The rest of the family just thought she was silly for worrying about something like that. rolleyes

Codebreaking Browser

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
boyamiconfuzed
I'm not, I was born at the start of the month, but I have a nephew who was born on the 23rd. My sister (his mom) was all freaked out that he'd be born on a leap year and then they'd only get to have his birthday every four years. The rest of the family just thought she was silly for worrying about something like that. rolleyes

Technically that's wrong. He would have a birthday. Just not on the 29th. You celebrate it on March 1st or Feb 28.

Feral Spirit

18,550 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I wish my birthday was on leap day, it would be so cool to be born on a special day that only happens every 4 years. :3

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
princessgree
boyamiconfuzed

Technically that's wrong. He would have a birthday. Just not on the 29th. You celebrate it on March 1st or Feb 28.

I know that and you know that, but my sister is odd and was worried. biggrin

Codebreaking Browser

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
boyamiconfuzed
princessgree
boyamiconfuzed

I know that and you know that, but my sister is odd and was worried. biggrin
Oh lol

14,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
My dearly departed uncle would have been 16 today even though he was a grandpa, lol RIP Unc <3

Greedy Lover

I dunno someone IRL who has a birthday on March 29....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOUYA KINOMOTO~

I LOVE YOU~

AND YUKITO~ *A*

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
i have a freind that was born on a leap year....

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Well, technically everyone does because everyone had a birthday that will be celebrated this year.... Soooo.... I don't know what would be so special about being born on a leap year.

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
This girl in our class uncle have his birthday on leap year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff