Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it's the skins on Y!IM where you can talk with someone with panes from Last Shot comics. When I first saw it I loved it, really! Is this where it came from? I made this thread for everyone to talk about how they first heard about it and how they have interacted with it.

I know when I first used it I liked it a lot, because if you made a face, the comic person did, too! It's really kool, I've gotten a lot of laughs sometimes from writing something naughty and it look like the comic guy meant it! lol whee
Yeah, I've used it alot myself for certian people. xd It can be so wrong sometimes.
xd thats were i saw it first, and i just saw this thing, it said 'last shat' on the forum, ish like '!!!, that looks familiar!!!' type thing.......well....

chou! *goes off to search for the comic*
I think this is the beest IM feature Yahoo has, it's pretty cool.
Ah, I knew that sounded familiar. Hmm...I am going to investigate.
LOL it can be wrong some times...I remember a few years ago, a friend and I created a manga of sorts with Last Shot on YIM, lol. We made it crazyier than Excel Saga, and really perverted. I think I was high on Pocky that night.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet heart
Yes I use the yim last shot thing all the time. Kinda ironic how now I've managed to join gaia where one of the artists works. Anyways getting the point, it's very nicely done 3nodding
YAY! I CAN POST! I should keep this sub-forum secret...
FireDeity
YAY! I CAN POST! I should keep this sub-forum secret...
too late.. I already know.. lol..but I promise not 2 tell anyone else.
I've alway love that...
Whatever happened to it...
neutral
thats were i saw it first, and i just saw this thing, it said 'last shat' on the forum, ish like '!!!, that looks familiar!!!' type thing.......well....

chou! *goes off to search for the comic*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces