Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've looked around a few local comic stores for Last Shot with no luck (not that it particularly surprises me)

Does anyone know if Last Shot is availible at all outside the US? Online retailers that ship to Europe and such?
Last Shot was actually released as a pocket sized black and white manga book in Thailand. smile

Other than that though, you would just have to ask your local comic book store to place a back order. I believe the remaining stock over at Image is something like a little over 100 sets of issue 1-5. So a backorder at your local comic shop would still be ok.

Or you could try ordering it over at http://www.videogamedepot.com

Hope that helps!
Excellent, thanks VO :3

I'll have to go and interogate the comic shop people around here for the issues I can't get on the site.

*plots to find a stick and a stern expression*
I' ve seen a couple of issues at my local store - not that a german store would be much of help here...
Engelszorn
I' ve seen a couple of issues at my local store - not that a german store would be much of help here...

Well... it's closer to me than the United States is at present ^^;

I mean... I'd just have to catch a train to Waterloo... then catch the Eurostar... then bumb my way across france... then into Germany... then find the shop... and buy them.

o_O

I find it worrying that that route would be the one I'd choose over a 12 hour plane journey (god I hate flights... sooo very boring and cramped)
*lol* How about spending the holidays in germany and use them to check out book shops? *grins*
yeah it was out in the uk i got a couple of issues, i dunno about getting your comic shop to get in old issues i mean ask but the people in my comic shop are right twats when it comes to getting anything thing in.
A good friend of mine actually lent me his copy for a bit, and I was very surprised to find out that he'd bought it at a local comic store. [I'm in Canada, and my city's comic stores are..uhm..lame at best.]

Being able to get it from a store sure beats having to order it through Previews. It's like instant gratification, ya know? I'll be sure to pick up whatever is released next ^_^
I got it fine over here and my store has plenty of copies of the seres except for the #0 First Draw.

If your interested PM or email me with details etc etc and ill see what i can do.

Im based in Northampton, England.

Zen.
Last Shot? sweatdrop
i need gold.......
money is good
xp i love gold xp
Quote:
hi
i heart miyabi are good whee
View previous topic :: View next topic
darklem
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've looked around a few local comic stores for Last Shot with no luck (not that it particularly surprises me)

Does anyone know if Last Shot is availible at all outside the US? Online retailers that ship to Europe and such?

Back to top Offline

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:55 pm VO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Shot was actually released as a pocket sized black and white manga book in Thailand.

Other than that though, you would just have to ask your local comic book store to place a back order. I believe the remaining stock over at Image is something like a little over 100 sets of issue 1-5. So a backorder at your local comic shop would still be ok.

Or you could try ordering it over at http://www.videogamedepot.com

Hope that helps!

Back to top Offline

darklem
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:10 pm

Excellent, thanks VO :3

I'll have to go and interogate the comic shop people around here for the issues I can't get on the site.

*plots to find a stick and a stern expression*

Back to top Offline

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:43 pm Engelszorn

Back to top Offline

darklem
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:12 pm

Engelszorn wrote:

Well... it's closer to me than the United States is at present ^^;

I mean... I'd just have to catch a train to Waterloo... then catch the Eurostar... then bumb my way across france... then into Germany... then find the shop... and buy them.

o_O

I find it worrying that that route would be the one I'd choose over a 12 hour plane journey (god I hate flights... sooo very boring and cramped)

Back to top Offline

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:15 pm Engelszorn

*lol* How about spending the holidays in germany and use them to check out book shops? *grins*

Back to top Offline

bremen
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:34 pm

yeah it was out in the uk i got a couple of issues, i dunno about getting your comic shop to get in old issues i mean ask but the people in my comic shop are right twats when it comes to getting anything thing in.

Back to top Offline

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:45 pm Avy

A good friend of mine actually lent me his copy for a bit, and I was very surprised to find out that he'd bought it at a local comic store. [I'm in Canada, and my city's comic stores are..uhm..lame at best.]

Being able to get it from a store sure beats having to order it through Previews. It's like instant gratification, ya know? I'll be sure to pick up whatever is released next ^_^

Back to top Offline

Zen
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:50 am

I got it fine over here and my store has plenty of copies of the seres except for the #0 First Draw.

If your interested PM or email me with details etc etc and ill see what i can do.

Im based in Northampton, England.

Zen.

Back to top Offline

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:30 am -Zer0

Last Shot?

Back to top Offline

miyabi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out