Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got Last Shot quite awhile ago. I think it might have been when it first came out. There's a local comic shop that I frequent here in San Francisco and I found it on the shelves one day as I was browsing through stuff. I was immediately amazed by the art and I took it home to my boyfriend to check out. He's not real into comics but Last Shot stands as his favorite now. 3nodding

I have one question about it though. Who is the artist for the comic ? I looked it up a bunch of times but I have nothing confirmed. Could someone help me out on this ?

heart Last Shot heart I want more. crying
ok............................................................................................................................
Merisusa-Chan
ok............................................................................................................................

Thanks for the input. I'll make a note of it.
......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crying
People making posts with no content,

Please stop spamming this forum. This is the only warning. Spam here will no longer be tolerated.

Sweet,

Last Shot is very original. I can't wait til the get the funding to continue the series. *Waits for the day*

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Yeah me too! I saw it at Lonestar comics like last week in the back issues bin they have. I had no idea that the people who own Gaia have that XD Studio that makes it. I found the website for it on an ask.com search! http://www.studioxd.com/lastshot/ smile I am also blown away by the artwork and hope to see more too!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
This seems to be the newest post about it. They had one in the old back comics when I was looking for X-man ones. I love to just get like 20 of the x-mans that I've missed and spend Saturday relaxing and reading. I saw a divider with "Last Shot" on it and there was Issue #1 I think. should of got that too but I didn't know what it was at the time. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff