Welcome to Gaia! ::

huh???
Well that was marvelously productive.

If you're "huh?" was a really short version of "what is this forum about?", well, I'll tell you.

Last Shot is the name of a comic published by Image, and written and drawn by Studio XD. (L0cke, Long Vo, CP, Saka, primarily worked on this, if you're going for specific names.) The first issue (it says it's #1 on my copy, but it's really a #0) was published in May 2001. It is currently on an indefinate hiatus.

It's in a futuristic western setting, and the story's primary characters are:
Revolver - a bounty hunter with guns built into his hands, he's a very private person, although not without a (dry) sense of humor.
Corbit - a smart-mouthed Hauler* who really does care about Rev.
L3n - She's a little girl who's part of a bounty. The requirement? Take her to Nolem City. But she's taken a shine to Revolver and is following him around instead.

There's also a slew of bad guys, which would take way too long to list out. razz But that's the short version of the comic!

Hope I interpreted your question right. :3
sounds interesting..
That sounds kinda cool 3nodding
I actually saw some cool stuff on Yahoo messenger where they had an IM-enviroment for the comic... it was pretty sweet, made you look like you were the characters talking...
Did you know, that the irony of your signature is:
1) That use of Domo-kun without permission for an image is almost certainly an act of piracy.
2) The re-editing of someone else's photo compilation without permission could also be considered piracy.

I'm not saying that to be a b*****d, I'm just mentioning it because it struck me as funny.

On a separate note, that IM-vironment sounds sorta interesting, except the last thing I need is another IM program I'm not going to use (ala ICQ).
well, keep it under your hat, but i am indeed "Gilder the Unfettered"... one of the most wanted men in the lands of Arcadia due to acts of piracy *sticks out his tounge* besides, i don't like they'd honeslty sue me for putting a new spin on their brilliant idea *nodnod*
L0cke is awesome. I love his work. For the 'huh' guy, I'd go to http://damaged.anime.net/ his work is GENIUS. How many issues of Last Shot have been published so far? I've only seen one, but then again I wasnt really looking. Is anyone else reminded of Trigun..? domokun
*nod* yeah, but this comic predated triguns release in the US, i believe

k...so whats studio XD??
that is quite conpuzzling, ahhjust as well i'm quite new to go-gaia.com fun , true but definetly none the less confusing...interesting. where can i find more information on this topic do any of you know? thank you very much! Good day! biggrin
that is quite conpuzzling, ahhjust as well i'm quite new to go-gaia.com fun , true but definetly none the less confusing...interesting. where can i find more information on this topic do any of you know? thank you very much! Good day! biggrin
konnichi wa!
well, i really think this comic site is kool..but when i was new..wow!..i thought this site was pretty ambiguous..But now i must reiterate that i've never been on a kooler site than this..and trixxi i like your avatar!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff