Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I came into this subforum solely to see if there was a thread asking this very question, "Why does this forum even exist," and I salute you!
Ace the Masturbator
Mrs.BonJovi
Lady Gaga was a Hot Topic forum for awhile. Apparently Gaia still feels that she's hot enough to keep the forum up. I'm sure the second she is old news they'll take it down.

She doesn't deserve a subforum. If it works like that, then why the dell doesn't Skrillex, Jay-z, Kanye West, and Beyonce have a subforum? >.<

Because lady gaga not only is amazing, she is also a very HUGE role model for kids everywhere.
sassy_tiffany16
Ace the Masturbator
Mrs.BonJovi
Lady Gaga was a Hot Topic forum for awhile. Apparently Gaia still feels that she's hot enough to keep the forum up. I'm sure the second she is old news they'll take it down.

She doesn't deserve a subforum. If it works like that, then why the dell doesn't Skrillex, Jay-z, Kanye West, and Beyonce have a subforum? >.<

Because lady gaga not only is amazing, she is also a very HUGE role model for kids everywhere.

She's not a role model for me.
I don't want to grow up to be a transgender male that dresses up in pseudo Avant-Garde clothing.
Ace the Masturbator
sassy_tiffany16
Ace the Masturbator
Mrs.BonJovi

I don't want to grow up to be a transgender male that dresses up in pseudo Avant-Garde clothing.

1. she is not transgender.
2. If the people you want forums for were role models, kids would be running around with drugs.
sassy_tiffany16
Ace the Masturbator
sassy_tiffany16
Ace the Masturbator
Mrs.BonJovi

2. If the people you want forums for were role models, kids would be running around with drugs.

I don't have any role models that are celebrities or artists.
And why drugs? Prove it.
Ace the Masturbator
sassy_tiffany16
Ace the Masturbator
sassy_tiffany16
Ace the Masturbator
Mrs.BonJovi

I don't have any role models that are celebrities or artists.
And why drugs? Prove it.

I take back what I said about drugs...I thought lil wayne was in your list...thank the lord he wasnt.
Because she's ******** Godga
Ace the Masturbator

Wait... I'm laughing really hard right now. Are you stupid or...?
WEAR 0UT Y0UR VISI0N
Ace the Masturbator

Wait... I'm laughing really hard right now. Are you stupid or...?

Are you a supremely biased fangirl or.....?
Her music's s**t.
She's ugly.
She's a ******** white girl from Brooklyn.
The majority of her true fanbase are homosexuals of various strains.

How could I possibly enjoy anything that revolves around her?

Hygienic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
There could be a number many reasons why this fourm is still up. But I honestly think it's because she was popular when they posted this, and they think she's still popular to still have this fourm. But I don't really see why it's still up. She popular now, but not as much as she used to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff