Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Roisterer

8,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
ok i was just wondering who thinks lady gaga is wierd but her songs are cool i think shes wierd but i do look some of her songs
i think she sux and weird

Friend

I think she's brilliant.

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
WIERD!!!
to me, she looks like this dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Friendly Man-Lover

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
My mom thinks she is... sad
i do.
she's weird.
as weird as manson is.
however manson's still (now and forever) the weirdest person on the whole world.
i dont think she is weird can u ppl understand that some ppl wanna show their creative side in certain ways of their own instead of drawing thats how her personality is dont blame her i like ehr clothes,hair styles,songs,her "weirdness",and ev dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama erything about her. exclaim dramallama
i think she's weirdly cool

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
rolleyes it's called creativity and being different.

I'm sorry but would you enjoy gaga if she were like every other artist?
or honestly would you enjoy anyone if they played by the norm?

Not that there is a norm. We're all different in some way cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces